• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Sakura Discussion

So much for yahoo... I'm waiting for information regarding a possible previous version of yahoo messenger so I can join up with everyone else for the JP, but with how old this Mac is, I'm not seeing any yahoo messenger downloads that will work with it. So I guess I'm gonna be stuck with PBEM or message board only posts until I manage to get yahoo to work on this thing.

So yea, Work tells me today when I go in to get my check they need me to work...I tell them I can't get there till going on 6:30, they say fine...So I gotta work till 10 tonight guys sorry about this.

Blarg.

Also: schedule posts should now go in the new schedule thread.

Yea ok so here I am at work, a hour left and we have had maybe 20 people all night since I got in at 5, this sucks they didn't need me here tonight.....wonderful. Igotta sit here and listen to highschool gosip all night

I know this is going to sound anal, but as a GM, I saw there was a lot of fun that could have been had with the dinner situation.

If food was served, for example, Mel could have been offended if her guests didn't eat and being Mishhu, the meat could be anything.

Just little niggles like that.

Melisson is alien, but she knows Hanako is easily put off by differences like that. She needed Hanako to be more open-minded, so, having her focus on just the dialogue was better.

It's called being diplomatic ~_^

I'm going to miss tonight's JP because my family is full of assholes.

Assume Yaichiro is decoding what he recieved from Melisson.

Ok, thanks for telling us. Sorry to hear that.

PS: Please post schedule stuff in the scheduling thread.

Yeah, sorry. Best I can do is use my laptop, but it has Windows 95, and no version of Yahoo works.

The only way I could get on the JP is by some web-based client or something...that supports Internnet Explorer 3.0 or Netscaape 4.0.6.

I edited the last three JPs (the two big ones and the Jo/Yaichi one) and moved them into the start of a new part of Mission 7.

^_^

Hey guys, I gotta go into work tonight. a waitress calle out sick and all the others are at the new store, so I gotta go in and cover for herI may et off early, But I'm not sure cause the waitress was supposed to close tonight, sorry guys!

We'll miss you, Tiff!

Also, please post schedule issues in the schedule thread instead of this one.

So what's the point of a discussion thread if we never discuss anything? @.@ *boggles*

Do we want to just ditch this prisoner and get moving again?

Next JP: Promotions!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…