Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Sakura Discussion

For the people whom make sure they have their archives recording... as long as they don't go and delete them.

I still have Sakura JPs from Mission 5 ^_^

MM007 said:
I use GAIM, and don't know if it even HAS archives...let alone how to access them if they do. I don't see anything that looks like an archive in the folders. >.>

It does, but I believe it is turned off by default.

Tools > Preferences > Logging > Tick the first two boxes

Logs are stored in "C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\.gaim\logs\[medium]\[your_nick]\[their_nick OR chatroom_name]"

You can access chat logs by right-clicking the person's name in the nick list, but that won't get you to chat room logs unfortunately.

Sorry for the wait, it's posted now.

I think this thread (with the relevant, good IC posts on it) are ovedue to be added to the according in-character plot thread. That's onyl something Wes can do, though the right location for it should be determined by the participants -- since it has been a while since it was written ^_^;

Banned by who? I see it fine. If you're trying to read an 18+ roleplay post through a content filter system, I'm not really surprised it isn't going though.

Oh. Well, I suppose it's not such a big deal. The Sakura is busy landing and getting people; the Miharu is busy getting fixed up and limping away from the fighting ^_^;

Yo! Where are my other two shuttle pilots?!

I'm going to split the topic when I get a chance.

Chigusa said:
That last battle was intense!.

I smell medals and promotions for half the crew! XD!!!
Chigusa is, of course, correct. :D

RPG-D RPGfix
Back