• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Sakura Scheduling

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
1160637241035.jpg

I know I'm not on this plotship, but dang that is an awesome picture. Nice job there. Yeah, just drop that as a flyer on Nepleslia. Just might get quite a few to side with her. ;p

I will have to skip out an hour into the JP time, due to having to drop company off at home. It should be a quick process... I think.

I'm sorry about last night guys. I fell asleep.

I'm not sleep deprived or anything so much as I've been trying to set my brain up for a 9 to 5 so I can actually NOT BE LATE for my college and university classes.

As it stands, I've already recieved a formal warning because I've been late on Tuesday 3 weeks in a row (15 minutes then 30 then 2 hours).

I'm afraid that with deadlines comming up, I'm not sure I can keep up without destroying my life.

I'd like to learn a bit more about these "Jam Sessions" and "Single Posting". I've never attempted either and the latter seems quite intimidating.

I got a new week's schedule and updated my calendar. Unfortunately, there's a rumor I'm working Sunday, and I don't yet know if there is truth to it.

So, if there's a Sunday JP, I'm going to keep it fairly calm.

Grandpa comes home from the hospital today, so I don't know if I'll be here or not, how late I may be, or if I have to leave in the middle.

Hmm, they switched my day around for this upcoming week. I've updated the schedule.

I won't be able to make the JP tonight...I'm pretty much passing out. Between JPing late, Work, Army Drill, and Nekocon (I stopped by Saturday night till 2am) I've got very little sleep lately and am dead tired. It's also made me somewhat ill. So, I need to sleep.

The JP, however, is still on.

Tomoe will be in charge of this JP, with FM as a backup if he's not around. Invite the rest of the crew (if you need their YIMs, they are in the About the Sakura thread) at 8:15pm EST and start fifteen minutes later.

What I had in mind was after medical treatment, having everyone talk to, joke with, and possibly flirt with the new soldier (about the mission, politics, Hanako, locations, etc). You guys can do something different if you'd like. Then, when (if) the conversations are done, do some sparring, perhaps. Also, Miles should do his medical exam if there's time. You guys can do something else if you'd like, too.

Due to my cooworker unexpectedly quitting, I was put on Thursday, leaving me free only Wednesday and Sunday. I scheduled Sakura JPs on both days, but the Sunday one is earlier because I have to be at work at 8am Monday and Tuesday.

Guys, I might not be able to make the Tuesday JP. Even if I do, I have no guarantee that I'll be up to RPing or not emotionally.

Grandpa died last night, and the funeral has been slated for Tuesday morning/afternoon. Also, my Grandma, for some reason, wants everyone to gather someplace and eat after the funeral, which I think is awkward and absolutely ridiculous.

In addition, we tend to stay there all day whenever we go over there...and funerals DRAIN me. If I get back and have enough time for a nap, I might be able to JP. Otherwise, it is unlikely.

So...yeah...sorry, guys.

Take some time to grieve, dude. We'll be waiting for you when you're ready again.

If you need anything from us, just ask -- s'what community's about.

My sleep schedule is all messed up. I passed out as soon as I got home yesterday and woke up at 1am...I expect I'll be feeling dead tired when I get home today too (haven't even gone in yet today and I'm already sleepy).

Well, I've basically got no availability until at least the week of Monday the 27th. I suspect a lot of you guys have schedule stuff going on too. So, let's finish Mission 7 up with SPs.

Where are the single posts at? ^_^;

Unfortunately, my next week's schedule has me working all 7 days of the week - the next JP I can attend is scheduled for Sunday, December 3rd.

Woot! I haggled with a cooworker and got him to take my shift on Wednesday! I scheduled a JP for 8:30 Eastern that night.

Wes gains XP!

On your next level up, you'll want to increase your ranks in your Diplomacy skill. It's worth it ;-)

The next JP is Saturday night! Please be there!

If you have any JPs or SPs to do, take care of them tonight and tommorow - I don't want up-posted stuff to mess up the JP like they did last time. Sakura will board/unload any new/retiring crew Saturday night and then continue its fight against the Mishhu. Some explosions are likely! (again, be there!)

UPDATE: No JP tommorow (Sunday 12/11/06). The next Sakura JP is Thursday 12/14/06 at 8:30pm. Prepare for battle!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back