• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Sakura Scheduling

Sakura JPs This week:

Wednesday, April 11 from 8pm-10:30pm
Thursday, April 12 from 8pm-10:30pm
Sunday, April 15 from 8:30pm-11pm

hey, i am out for now. this is from a friends comp, my internet connection is down somehow. ill tell you guys when im back on.

I won't make Tonight's Wes, but I should make thursday and sunday's JP. Sorry but this is one of the last nights this week I work. Friday and Saturday I get off work at around 5, but I think Christen has something planned for us.

I can show up tonight (I think) to extricate my character. >..< Life is rapidly going to hell in a handbasket out here.

Righto mates. These two JPs will be to finish off the sexual stuff... And its going to be two...

Because we like our sexual stuff. ;)

THESE ARE OPTIONAL! AND WILL CONTAIN A 1% CHANCE OF A WES APPEARING. WES-LESS!

8:00pm, Friday, April 13 (Probably long into the night... Again.)

8:00pm, Saturday, April 14 (See above.)

These are optional... But... Do you really want to miss em?

I thought not.

Aendri said:
hey, i am out for now. this is from a friends comp, my internet connection is down somehow. ill tell you guys when im back on.
We'll temporarily transfer your dude off.

Heads up! My dad and my little brother Zack want me to go bowling with them, so I might be missing for the earlier part of tonight. If you guys want to start off without me, that's cool. The ship will pull into Virgo for repair and the crew can talk about their experience, respawn Midori and Ranji, and extract some eggs from the afflicted.

Note Tiffany is working tonight so she can't make it. Yuriko's in charge OOCly.

This week's JPs are Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday from 8pm to 10:30pm. We can also do Sunday if you guys want.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back