• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Senbu Discussion

Anybody else wanna JP? I haven't heard from Kes or Master, but would be interested in doing something while 5tar was gone.

Kuriko should be well.....somewhere, but she isn't too tied up right now so she can 'bump' into you guys in the hallway if anyone is interested.

Hey, if anyone wants to, could do a JP tomarow at 8pm central, if we get enough people we could do a lunch or something.

Sorry for not checking in, been busy trying to find a part-time job, I guess I'll be free for tomorrow to RP, been awhile for me anyway.

I was overlooking last night's JP, and I couldn't find Sakaki's RP anywhere on it. Like Shin refers to Sakaki, but she isn't there or something...

I guess I wasn't seeing you in the IC. This wouldn't happen if we still did "is YIM sucking tonight" checks.

If anyone has a log with Sakaki's posts, send it to me and I can throw them in where they should go and then give the edited log to 5tar to post, or you can send them to 5tar directly if he has the time to do it.

Probably for me anyway, YIM it's easier to see if I'm online and ready to RP, though I have never used IRC before.

I thought some IC things were weird, it might be that the "Voice chat" part of YIM is bugged sometimes, as it seems the OOC part is generally 98% accurate.

Also I think I'll start backing up my logs just in case, the one important thing that is missing really is Sakaki revealing the name of her machine.

I'm sure either Yoroko or 5tar has a log with your stuff, Scot. I'm just disappointed that I missed out on your writing without noticing D:

Thanks. Was an easy fix since Scot only had about 4-5 posts. Fixed JP is now in 5tar's inbox.

Well, I'm feeling kinda bold right now. Anyone wanna JP tonight? I'm good for ~10:30 ish if anyone is up for it. Right now I'm kinda thinking that, while I enjoy Kuriko, she's getting kinda stale. So, I've decided to do what some sites call metagaming (different from metagaming). I've decided that I am going to sit down and really think about how I'd like Kuriko to grow/develop as a person/character. Hopefully something meaningful and true to the concept that I had for her will come out of it.

Regardless! JP TONIGHT FOR ALL WHO'D LIKE TO JP!! ((5tar, raz: you can come too!! :D ))

Always down for JPin. All day every day.

Also, thinking about how you want to develop your character isn't metagaming, at all.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back