• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Senbu JP Scheduling

Next JP: August 14th, Thursday, 9:00PM EST!

• Delayed

It's been a hard time nabbing a good block for the next episode of the YSS Senbu, but in the craze of the end of summer madness we have done it, yet again! We'll be JPing on our regular time Thursday night, so come prepared for more awesome SARP action, be here!

My work schedule in Eastern Time

Weekdays typically 1pm-9pm

Weekdays typically 12pm-11pm

I generally have 2 days off each week, and times fluctuate at times, sometimes it's not always the posted time.

Next JP: August 17th, Sunday, 9:00PM EST!

Woohoo, our plot is back in action and coming at you in full force. The skirmish at hand is over, but there's plenty more conflicts yet to come with the Vampire Pirates evading the Senbu at every corner, but losing ground each time. Where will the new pilots be placed? What happened to Kanno-Shoi? Answers to these questions, plus the appearance of the every busy Red Lion of the 1-XF! We'll be airing at our regular time this Sunday, be here!

Next JP: August 27th, Wednesday, 9:00PM EST!

The cast keeps growing and so do their hearts, there's plenty to come and much more to see. So, if you'd like to catch more of the ever popular Senbu awesome, be sure to look forward to our next postings and those involved with our plot. BE HERE!

Looks like i won't be able to make the next one. It turns out I work Sunday instead of Saturday >_>

Anyway, feel free to auto Hara if necessary

Next JP: August 31st, Sunday, 9:00PM EST!

As more and more crew is added, and the massive ship is far from bursting at any seams. The Senbu finally has the Vampire vessel in her sights, the crew is ready to pounce. Kuriko is placed in lead, and a battle awaits ahead on the endless horizon. Don't miss the explosive conclusion to the YSS Senbu's latest episode. BE HERE!

Just wanna let you know. I gotta wake up at 3am EST on monday. That means... going to bed BEFORE the JP.

This further means - I can't attend. At all.

Sorry! in fact, in general I'm going to start having morning times forced on me since every other day I have to shuttle someone to a job at 4am, and will have class mon-thu starting at 9am or so.

Next JP: September 2nd, Tuesday, 9:00PM EST!

The fight is over, and the Senbu stands glorious after its last battle which tested the crew to the max. The Blood Pirate has fallen, but for what price? With the promise of a sibling's vengeance, will the Senbu run into the mysterious Vampire Crew again on the endless horizon? With time to breath, the Senbu rests calmly and in the next episode we bear witness to the growth of the Pride Wing. Metals, awards and promotions all of this, next time on the YSS SENBU! Be here!

Urgh. What horrid luck. Seems my girlfriend has decided to make the daily-work/daily-pay job a thing to do on every other day (M-W-F), so I'm gonna be going to bed at JP start again - and this time I might not necessarily wake up shortly after it starts.

...Though if the JP goes all the way to 4am EST, I may be around THEN. It's weird that way.

Are you still thinking of having a Thursday JP? If so, it looks like I might be getting out a bit early from work so I'd be able to be there from the start this time. :)

Next JP: September 4nd, Thursday, 9:00PM EST!

After a rough battle, the Senbu and her crew have time to breathe. But the enemy is out there, waiting and gathering their forces. With the combat squadrons set loose on the ship, with time to spare. What will happen over these next few days? Be here!

Next JP: September 8th, Monday, 10:00PM EST!

A day slowly comes to pass as the Senbu's crew relaxes, the members of the Pride Wing grow and slowly find their places in the world. With so much more to come and so much space to explore, we'll witness more and more of the cubs as they grow into the Pride of the Red Lion. Be here!

Next JP: September 15th, Monday, 9:00PM EST!

The training mission is over, the ship nears it's target but with only a day or so to prepare, is the Senbu really prepared to investigate the Pirates with two Chiharus of their own? With odds so big are they truly prepared for the troubles and trails that await? Be here!

Next JP: September 18th, Thursday, 10:00PM EST!

Caught in a trap, the Senbu is forced to fight back against such insurmountable odds. With desperate times, comes desperate measures and every single member of the ship feels the electricity to the air... it's the calm now right before the storm. With Shizuka's insanity brilliant tactics, what does fate have in store for her and the Pride Wing as they go forth and try to take down the Chiharu! Be here for the epic season finally, it just might be a two parter!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back