• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Senbu JP Scheduling

Next JP: May 15th, Friday, 10:00PM EST!

Canceled

The JP will pick up one of the two scenes depending on a group decision. We're JeePing a day after our normal day because of scheduling issues with gigs popping up all over the place, so everyone be here!

Next JP: Thursday, May 21st, 10:00PM EST!

The JP will pick up one of the two scenes depending on a group decision. We're JeePing our normal day, so everyone be here!

Next JP: Thursday, May 28th, 10:30PM EST!

• DELAYED

Aries has detonated...

In the middle of the hopeless battle, a fateful glimmer bursts into a brilliant light washing over the conflict. But the unnerving light is not a beacon of hope, but the last fading flicker of the Aries station. Many of the Empire's enemies may have been vanquished, but there are still many left to fight off the remnants of the defenders. Will the Senbu and the mixed fleet of defending ships make it out alive? To find out, be here!

Next JP: Thursday, June 4th, 10:00PM EST!

There will be a JeeP this week, everyone please and try to be here!

Next JP: Thursday, June 11th, 10:00PM EST!

There will be a JeeP this week normal time, everyone -seriously- please and try to be here!

Next JP: Thursday, June 18th, 10:00PM EST!

Even though this one is a little late on announcement. There will be a JeeP this week normal time, everyone please and try to be here!

Next JP: Thursday, June 25th, 10:00PM EST!

Even though this one is also a little late on announcement. There will be a JeeP this week normal time, everyone please and try to be here!

Next JP: Thursday, July 2nd, 10:00PM EST!

There will be a JeeP this week normal time, everyone please and try to be here!

Next JP: Thursday, July 9th, 10:00PM EST!

It's way late, I think my previous note didn't post. So just to clear things up. There will be a JeeP this week normal time, everyone please and try to be here!

Next JP: Thursday, July 16th, 10:00PM EST!

Just to clear things up. There will be a JeeP this week normal time, everyone please and try to be here!

Next JP: Thursday, July 23rd, 10:00PM EST!

I know this is really late in announcement, but I've been really busy with life at the moment so it's been hard enough to be online. There will be a JeeP this week normal time, everyone please and try to be here!

I posted the JP info on the SARP news feed (twitter) so it's on the site front page and twitter, and anyone that subcribes to StarArmy by phone should be getting a text right now. Hopefully this should improve attendance.

Next JP: Thursday, July 30th, 10:00PM EST!

Another JeeP this week normal time normal day, everyone please and try to be here!

No Jeep tonight.
<Guest> Hey guys, I can't JP tonight. It's Star, I'm having big computer issues.
<Guest> I'm on my DS right now.
<Guest> I'm currently formatting shit on my PC.

I'm waiting in the IRC, seeing if 5tar shows up. I haven't heard from him all week. (Since last Thursday)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back