• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] SRSS Yggdrasill Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (OOC) SRSS Yggdrasill Plot Discussion

I'm sorry to say that I'm on hiatus. See my topic in Non-Roleplay Related (*didn't know where to put it)

The Leviathan/Ygg seperation isn't working here....want to fast forward to the next mission anyone?

It's fine with me, though I'll stick with the current plot too.

What I meant was I'm fine either way we decide. I'll stick with it no matter what.

It's Remi or Fay's turn...let's not let the plot die now. ^^*

Heh, sorry. I'll begin my post for Agrael soon!

Toshiro said:
Approved for introduction.

How would this work? Should I add a scene in the 'picking up crew' thread showing me in the hired shuttle running across the Yggdrasill or succeeding in communicating with the Yggdrasill?

Or will you be handling that bit?

So... Summer vacation starts for me in about a week, and I was wondering what's happened to Shinji. Once vacation starts i'll have a ton of time again, and would like to see if i can pick him back up. What've i missed?

Well, we had a lull, and are picking up again, so you haven't missed a lot.

Yggdrasill has left Azorea, briefly met Remi again, and picked up 2 Elysian women to join them on the ship. One of the women just had twins.

Lyshana has been upgrading Yggdrasill, and a former SAoY Officer has joined the crew as well. They are at Albini at the moment, waiting for Yggdrasill to finish upgrading herself, and for all active hands to report to their stations.

Your position is on the bridge.

Just so we're clear at all LBD. NO elysian at all can fly under their own power. It doesn't matter that she's four feet tall, her wings would have grown to fit a four foot tall elysian, aside from that, since she is a mix between a Plebeian and a Patriarch her wings would be smaller. Also, the Elite caste are spelled PATRIARCH.

Just so we're clear Cora. She's MY character.
She's APPROVED BY WES.
She can fly.

She's a bit of a mutant.
She's four foot tall. She has the wings of a 6 or so foot ish Patriarch
I read the thingy, and it said Plebian small wings are caused by malnutrition.
She's amusing as she is.
Oftentimes crossbreeding makes a breed stronger and more capable.
So please, you've been yelling at me over this for, and I am really getting upset. Please stop, she's been approved. Live with it.

Hey.

Yeah..coming off Hiatus...I was wondering if Ken could come back? ^_^;;

I didn't know plot was moving again. Was busy with life.

If I can't come back in with him, it's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back