• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] SRSS Yggdrasill Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be even more of a downer, but i've decided not to pursue using Shinji anymore, and therefor won't be continuing this plot. Sorry again, guys, it was fun when I played, but it's been too long and I can't get into it.

It's okay, I assumed as such.

It's best if people speak up if they're going to split, so thanks for that.

Hello! I just finished chatting up with Toshiro about joining the plot, and figured I'd drop a post in here while I prepare to RP. Might also be dragging along another new person, too. WE SHALL SEE.

I'm the new player person! I'm currently going through the approval process, though, so I'm not quite where I can apply to your plotship yet.

Indeed! There shalt be much rejoicing as we move in together.

Now to work on that post and hope I can complete it... (now that prologue is up).

Should we be posting in the "Picking up new crew" thread? It looks like there may already be a scene happening there, so I wouldn't want to interrupt anything already going on. Still, it does seem like the best place for new characters to be posting...

Hey all you cool cats. Another newbie hoping to be able to enter the ship RP here soon. :) Though it might take a bit of work considering my character.

Welcome! Nice avatar.

Here's a choice for you guys.

1. We go in PAs into the Freighter and fight the remaining PA in there.

2. We fight it in space.

3. The SA nukes it.

4. Have the PA come out to fight, see the number of ships, pee himself, and surrender.

Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back