• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Taking it Back Discussion

Calling all new players!

If you've submitted a character ages ago during the clusterfuck that was the end of Phase II, please post in this thread now and let me know if you're still here.

I'm on top of things again and I've freshly trimmed the fat-- so any active players looking to join: Now's the time! Please post a link to your character's wiki page here and I'll add him/her to the roster and PM you with details at to how to get started posting. Things are picking up here on TiB, and I'm looking for active players with delightful and colorful characters to add.

You'll all be recieving PMs from me directing you here if we've had discussions before about your joining the plot.

Thank you for your patience, and we look forward to having you!

Sorry I joined and then did nothing... This wasn't why I had made Dimitri, so I never really was psyched to play here.

Anyway, cool plot. Hope it ends well.

SR has been permabanned for reasons of his own design. I don't know if Wes will have a change of heart, or if SR will apologize, but for now assume that he will not be posting for Dmitri anytime soon.

I'll leave the decision of what to do with the character up to Lam, but the simplest solution might be to throw him out of a convenient hatch and let him swim to the dock. Just a thought.

Well, maybe there will be another whiny smartass amongst the new arrivals.

Let's just say that Rogues took his leave after his argument with Chandler and the rather convenient concussion grenade afterwords in the prison yard that rendered them both unconsious, on the grounds that he would never find his sister while working with the Resistance. Those bumbling fools, the Resistance members...

*Rubber stamp*

Next.

Timeskip on Wednesday.

Any players who don't post within seven days after the timeskip are going to be officially culled, unless they speak to me beforehand. I'm tightening up and actually enforcing the expected post schedule this time around, in order to avoid a repeat of the clusterfuck that was Phase II.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back