• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Taking it Back Discussion

Oh, btw, if the Junkyard folks want a brief combat to see how I do combat-- Please post "COMBAT?! HELL YEAH!" there: VVVVV

ShotJon said:
Ahh finally get to use the gun Alice sold you eh Cowboy? :3 Don't forget about the poor girl 'kay?

Alice isn't the kind of girl you easly forget about. She leaves quite an impression. ;)

Centurion, I'd like to see you and Foxy post before I continue the junkyard scene. You guys have until Monday afternoon to at least drop something on there, or I'm going off to Autoland with them. PM me if you have any problem with this, please.

shop people get a post tonight

Lam said:
Centurion, I'd like to see you and Foxy post before I continue the junkyard scene. You guys have until Monday afternoon to at least drop something on there, or I'm going off to Autoland with them. PM me if you have any problem with this, please.

shop people get a post tonight

Centurion is away for military training. Not sure when he gets back. He was saying it will take about two weeks. Check starlight lounge.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back