• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Taking it Back Discussion

Kay guys, it's beginning to feel like I'm spamming this particular plot forum (especially since this is a double post of sorts), and this isn't my job, but I gotta ask; what's up?

School? Work? Disinterest?

I'm actually going to second that... Cage, Archi, and Lang seems to be quite quiet considering the tense situations.

I'd like to know if I missed something, or if everyone's just busy.

(EEK! Sorry, Jimmy! You'd already posted your bit when I said this! *Good GM? Bad GM? WHO KNOWS?!*)

Yea, sorry for the not posting during the tensing of the tables and things and sauce D:
Hope my recent post clears it out of the air

Work is throwing be back and forth between morning and late night shifts so my time table has gone to hell XD

Combat begins after this next turn, so post any reason you'll not be able to post frequently here so I can know who to throw the heavy shit at. And yes, if everyone is capable of regular posting, everybody will be receiving heavy shit together.

Also, Dimitri Rogues has been sitting silently in the truck the entire time. SR, if you come back online, you're still welcome to join in.

I should be around, but personal issues are creeping into my ability to actually post anything worthwhile. Give me a few days to just let the situation stabilise a little more and we'll see. I'll post as can.

Also, early notice but I'm off to visit family in New Zealand next week although I should have more than reasonable access to the internet.

I will be regular again from monday, I am out of town and I do not have too much time to post now, but I will be around again on monday so count me in.

Technically, Uso, most of the characters here are independants fighting in a militia. <,<;

To clarify my previous post, the buggies are still there, just structurally weakened by explody pew pew. Should be safeish to drive through them >.>

Edit: edited to seem, IDK, fairer. I promise not to treat this RP as an action movie ever again

Sorry for the delay, that tornado from the top of the page didn't like me calling it "shit" so it came back and fucked up my city. Power was out, it was a whole show. Whatever.

Anyway, I want everyone to post their schedules of availability, if they have one. We need to get some JPs together, and now that SR's back, I think we can pull it off.

EH let me remember. GMT eh? Okays. At all times I would always like to know it in advance, at least day or two. I think that should beo kay.

Mondays : From 4 pm up to 11 pm I should be golden.
Tuesday : From 4 pm till I fell asleep.
Wednesday : Ussualy free until 11 pm
Thursday : Is a no go sorry.
Friday-sunday: From friday 4 pm till sunday 11 pm I should be okay.

This can of course change, but this is my ussual schedule.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back