• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Taking it Back Discussion

For JP timetables, Wendesday is a no-go for me. I can do it on Monday's and Tuesdays but am usually busy. Any other time of the week is usally alright.

The chase is almost over, but I might add that everyone has something they can be shooting at.

So, post, please.

EDIT: God I sound like such an asshole. What I meant was, "I'd like it if everyone who has an idea would go ahead and flesh it out."

Could you update the "pace" on the list of active plots, Lam?

Hey guys, I know that Gally is busy IRL but I am pretty sure we others could keep up a pace a little. After all Lam might think we are not interested that much and that would be bad.

Alright... so I kind of want to get back into the RP (I know I barely got into it to begin with, but whatever, I don't have to deal with Bahram Wing anymore). So... can I get a summary of what's happened so far and where my character is likely to be at the moment?

...Or do I have to read through all of it and figure it out on my own as punishment for my unjustified hiatus? :c

I don't mind you rejoining the plot nor do I mind providing a summary for you. I've kept your character in the action, but not forced to act.

I would prefer you read the rest of the plot anyway, for your own sake as well as ours, but I will summarize the actions following your departure here anyway.

After meeting with Alex in the diner, I auto'd everyone out to a meeting with bigwigs on the roof of a sky scraper. Alex left Dimitri out in the truck because one of the bigs was a black syndicate power player, and Alex didn't want any trouble. After leaving the meeting, they team made their way to a rendezvous with two other truckloads of resistance members and were ambushed before they could ascertain the location of the submarine Alex planned to use as a base of operations. Chase ensued and the three trucks made their way south. Soon, it became apparent that the NMX had prepared for this as they encountered roadblocks and various pursuers. Currently, the convoy is approaching the final roadblock, which is equipped with a tank. Dimitri is seated in the passenger seat of the tuck at the front of the line.

For those of you that do not like me placing long flash-back posts in the middle of the plot forum, you made me do this!

I have been itching to write a post all day, and there was nothing else to do!

*Pouts*

Okay, a list of yes's here:

Yes, Arieg's last post is a mini-JP.

Yes, it was a little bit of railroading.

Yes, I'm sorry.

Yes, I will listen to any questions comments or suggestions you have over PM or IRC. In fact, if you're having trouble writing a post, why not PM me about it? I'm not promising to be able to help you, but I can at least know not to put even more convoluted shit in the plot to make it even harder for you to reply.

I am in no way offended by this.

Expect a post soonish. I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things, again.

Wouldn't mind another JP with somebody. God knows I live for the background story/off scene shots. But I'm not exactly sure what.

I would be up for it Gally. We both now there is are topics for CHrys and Aly to talk about. Only need to wait till we get into breather part.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back