• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP Concluded [OOC] YSS Genesis Chat

Re: [YSS Genesis] OOC Chat

Yup. Abwehran is now the primary race aboard the Genesis, though, once I start filling the ship with NPC's it won't look that way anymore.

YSS Genesis

Pick a cabin (not the captain's suite though =P ). just put yourself in there somewhere, and Don't room with my NPC's!

I think I want one more character, an SAoY one, and then I'll fill the rest of the slots with faceless NPC's.

I have described what room Shinon picked in last post. I am not sure if I can edit the Genesis wiki so I won't. I have no idea what room number it is but if room 1 is next to one of elevators then Shinon's room will be either 13,14,27 or 28.

I actually used to know which ones were which, but have forgotten since that time... I should probably number them.

Also, just so you know (And Shinon should know this as well) None of the rooms are directly next to space. Above them is a psuedo-deck which contains a lot of weapons systems stuff, below them is the hangar, and to either side there's engines and systems.

Also note, that, on that map the red parts are doors, meaning that were she to take one right nest to the armory, unless she had permission to go through the armory, she would have to go all the way around anyway.

Still those outward ones are closer to space :p
Also I figured that you have to go through the armoury but I also want to try and gain armoury access for Shinon (only door access probably, I presume guns are locked anyway). We will see how it go. I also doubt it would be very problematics to move to different room later on and well, it is not so troublesome to go around.

Gwathdraug, do you have any complaints if I stuck Evelyn in with her in the cabin?

I chose to try and do a brooklyn accent because I wasn't good at it so that I would get good at it, and boy, I'm not good at it. Any pointers guys?

*cries*

I think you'll have to ask Doshii about that, since he's in charge of the Samurai, last I heard.

Alright: I am going to try a new posting schedule

I will try to post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

However, there is a condition- I must have at least three players respond before I will post. Any less, and I'll start bugging people.

Got it?

To those of you who HAVE been posting regularly, Thank you very much! I'm expecting 2-3 more rounds of posting before moving us forward in time a little and having things be a bit more exciting.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back