• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC (OpenRP) Survival thread gooo!

Thanks. I'm getting the hang of this as we go, but I'm not looking to restrict people too hard. Creative thinking will do a lot for you all!

Just need to know the guidelines some. Like Hallway is place of incidence or something for the first person to post going there, so people get an idea that something will aggro on one of us there.

So far, I love the setup you did. Already wondering what the Hell is happening. :D

You'll see. But yeah, once the others that have signed up awaken, I'll move you on. The pace is mostly going to be set by how quick you all are.

As always, if you have questions about what you can and can't do, ask.

Jeez, if a little bit of blood freaks her out, she's going to have a hell of a time tonight.

..I suppose assume it is the evening, since it's supposed to be when the afternoon shift is getting off work, which is assumingly what you all work for.

I hope my use is to go down swinging with a shotgun in one hand, an Oozie in the other and "Thriller" playing in the background.

Incidentally, floodwaters, try not to post too many times when things are happening unless its just a conversation. Others need time to react too. (I appreciate the enthusiasm though. You can keep this post, just saying for future reference)

Yeah, generally I want you all to post at least once and then I'll let you know what comes of it. If nobody is moving anywhere or in any danger, like say just talking and discussing among yourselves, you don't have to wait for me. Try not to leave others out of the conversation though!

Though you can post now, I mean. I posted, after all. Your turn order doesn't matter so much as making sure you all get a chance to move before mine. After that, go nuts.

Incidentally, floodwaters, try not to post too many times when things are happening unless its just a conversation. Others need time to react too. (I appreciate the enthusiasm though. You can keep this post, just saying for future reference)

Understood. I'll slow it down. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back