• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC (OpenRP) Survival thread gooo!

As stated in the IRC, I promise Nailah will have more personality soon. Her useless behind is already getting on my nerves. LOL

"Wallens" is in the rec room. you're at the other end of the hallway, ohm. Check the map. :p
Oops! XD

Sorry; for some reason I thought there was another door that she could see through...it's either that or Chisa had X-Ray vision for a single post! Lol.

I need to keep that map up in a separate window from now on.

Also, ohm... you are assuming a lot here and autoing your characters effectiveness. I haven't even made sebastian's response yet, nor have I declared any such chemicals to be available. It's a nice story idea, but you've no idea if such things are there. I appreciate the creative thinking, but you're taking a few too many liberties, I'm sorry. I'm going to have to ask you to redo your post at this juncture. Note how neither Darian or Kees have landed hits yet, as that's up to me.

I don't want to stifle anyone's creativity, but that's a bit past the line.

It's ok, just keep that in mind from now on. I like your writing so far, we just need to have a level playing field between players.

Not much a survival thread if the players can decide the threats! ;)

That said, expect a post later today. I'm a bit busy today. Not good for wordsmithing.

And edited!

Even edited the post where my character more or less looked through the wall.

Now it's time to see how the cards fall! XD

Not much else poor little Nailah is willing to do at the current moment but provide a cheap chuckle and some eye-rolls, but after this settles down perhaps I'll be a bit more able to make her more useful. :)

I apologize - my 10-month-old has made the last few days extremely taxing on me, and most of my energy has been spent on not pulling my hair out. I'll have one written this morning before she wakes up. :)

Ah, a wee one. Being an older sibling, I was often called on to do holding duties, babysitting, diaper changes and the like. I kinda know where you're coming from there, Flood.

Getting them to fall asleep is difficult...to put it mildly, and them staying asleep is entirely up to chance. XD

Real life is totally understandable, honey. And a valid reason for being away. We just worry when we don't hear from ya! If you're that busy, I can skip you for a turn with no problem, and I won't do anything terrible to your character.

I'm usually not so busy I can't write a post within a 24-48 hour period. Being a mom, I'm quite adept at juggling sixty tasks at once, but I just approached my limit this weekend. A hot bath and a few glasses of wine later, I'm all better now. LOL

RPG-D RPGfix
Back