• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Osaka's doodling

(Lora Plauralunga Yanranquoraus).

Revised form of the Meruu .
A big scary monster that the horned trap you saw the other day is 'based on'. It floats on vacuum bladders in atmos and uses syphons like an octopus to move through the air, like an eastern dragon mashed through a HR Geiger filter rather than those shitty western dragons that need to flap their wings like massive plebs.

Its got like three ribcages and two huge wombs for squeezing out eggs because these fuckers are awful awful infestations that reproduce like crazy. Like, nuke it from orbit level crazy.

The idea is to come out with the most outlandish thing I possibly can, then slowly work it back into more conventional shapes that are less weird.

I figure it abuses that genetic plasticity like l'manel have and takes people to use for itself. It has no "mind" of its own that's ultra-complex, so it forces a person to blend into its body and gains decision making and other complex dynamics.

So it reverse-aspects. This makes it really fucking dangerous to attempt aspectation with and frighteningly intelligent.

The little tiny arms are the same as the vestegal 'wings' on a Lorath - basically, useless for anything that doesn't happen at a personlike scale.

I figure this is a "mating" of a male and a female, like a hellish take on the Angler Fish's bonded reproduction cycle, where the male is permanently bonded as a subordinate to the female.

In this combined form, the top limbs also open up like the bottom ones, with spines a bit like a praying mantis.

It also breathes radioactive fire because it eats uranium ore for ballast, hella hard scales and combined with organic nanotubes it breaks it down organically (wow) into plutonium which combusts easily and also because and fuck you.

#OriginalCharacterDoNotSteal

Edit:

Note to self: Unlike Lorath who can't taste capacin, it can. It breathes plutonium fire but it hates spicy food, which is utterly utterly adorably cute. Very moe, like a dragon girl from a slice of life anime.

I need to add in spines down the back, two by two like godzilla resembling a children's teeth. I figure it can curl the topside of its tail around something and really grapple, biting as it squeezes with the spines? And the split limbs, they're like the clamps on a mantis. It squeezes things to death, or burns them if it doesn't want to eat them.

Why is it so sexy ;3;

Last edited:

You do not link me a touhou comic that calls out one of my mains and then not expect me to do a fucking awful shitty derivative comic based on it, you asshole.

#MOTHERFUCKER​

is that a tie variant?
Yeah. Made it up. I figure its equal parts Tie to Virago. I think a drone would replace the cockpit window and cockpit with a sphere, like the eye of a Tachikoma? Moving like a camera lens or something.

I figure you could make an original craft out of it by letting the big engines tilt on the shoulders and the engine pods vector/aim, so it could VTOL with its fins down rather than back, sorta like a tank, then tip the cannon up over the top and the back possibly. The second finlets ont he main wings I figure are variable geometry and can slide quite far out for air-breaking.

In a redesign for total originality, I'd swap the cockpit in the middle for something inspired by the Personality Cores from Portal II with lots of moving layers of plate and add some small almost t-rex or veloceraptor tiny arms on the front sorta like the Ball from Gundam or the round craft with the arms in Space 2001.

Exploring the Xisor concept further, it could be fun to put some thin arms or ED209 style gunlets in there somewhere or pincer like manipulator arms.

So am I the only one that finds Aiesu both adorable and terrifying at the same time? There should probably be a word for that.
Why do you find her terrifying? She's a quad amputee Machiavellian permaloli AI engineer who runs one of the biggest megacorps in the setting using terminator replicant like copies of herself she's perfectly happy to destroy for very arbitrary reasons. She also suffers from utterly crippling loneliness and is a 49 yearold virgin.

She's also got pretty much all of my character flaws and she's written as a hyperbole parody of myself in a science fiction context and the endless replication of constructs and their disposableness is a kick at my own habit of creating and destroying characters very very loosely in every setting I write for to hurt my readers. She's also a lot less intelligent than most SARP users think she is but a lot more determined -- she'll do the same thing for months on end just to deliver product staying awake every day on drug fuelled binges to accomplish something that would have taken years in a university-deadline-like fever-dream rush. I'm not saying I'm into putting strange chemicals into my body because saying so would upset Wes, but they do keep finding their way inside me for some reason.

So why does Aiesu scare you, Primmy?

Last edited:

Aiesu would probably be losing her figure a bit at this point and sagging.

...She'd so wear a bodysuit under her clothes to tighten everything up and hide it.

Aiesu, you're so shallow.​

constructs and their disposableness is a kick at my own habit of creating and destroying characters very very loosely in every setting I write for to hurt my readers.

Did you train dumont. Dumont hurts me like that.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…