Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Osaka's doodling

OsakanOne here. The better stuff of my journey to artistic enlightenment ends up here. At this point, it's mostly just experimentation...

lolipw5.png

If you'd like me to have a go at something for you, just ask here!

Regarding the lack of apparent torso armour. Even though it's supposed to be reasonably well protected with two inches of structol wrapped around woven plates of armour, I can see people having doubts when they have a glance at it.

Incidentally, here's an optional attachment for the upcoming WINTER-II. The swimsuit.

paintingarmouron.webp

Code:
[23:43]    Osaka_    I MIGHT NEED TO RETURN TO IT FOR SCENTIFIC REASONS..

a38.media.tumblr.com_cefbd7fd35f6e1a3c38a53bd6e618a9b_tumblr_nkzh037QnP1trcezoo1_1280.gif

Also:

Testing the range of motion for the shoulders. Each is going to be on its own "spine", joined from the middle of the back like the concept art of the cockpit was before my computer died. Do you think this position is ok in terms of weighting? I wanted to use it as a kind of way for it to hold a heavy weapon, then have room on the shoulders for additional gear ONTOP of that existing loadout. Its also um... ... Partofthetransformation

ai.imgur.com_QdNdFAQ.webp

ai.imgur.com_FjrrAe9.webp

upload_2016-5-1_15-48-45.webp

upload_2016-5-1_15-49-55.webp

upload_2016-5-1_15-51-57.webp

upload_2016-5-3_16-1-0.webp

upload_2016-5-3_16-3-0.webpupload_2016-5-3_16-3-38.webp

Holy shit Sourcian proportions are weird. I spent like an hour doing corrections and it turned out to be almost nothing like what my estimates were in my initial height-comparison draft. They're insanely leggy, aren't they and her hands are so much smaller than I expected them to be.

What a headache! #WEW​

We joked that in an alternative universe, Aiesu turned out to be this badass religious inquisitor instead of an athiest, who spoke very formerly, was tall and mean as all fuck but obsessed with justice. It was a fun shitty-doodle to do.

A four armed conformal power-armor is really a neat idea.

ai.imgur.com_5bdCLHr.webp

I think fresh breath is scarier than blood:

ai.imgur.com_QsCPoqK.webp

Also Tamamo, because Tamamo:

ai.imgur.com_lVgvBC3.webp

upload_2016-5-20_18-21-55.webp

Bored self-portrait based on a Facebook comment as practice.

Note the nonfunctional pinkie finger. When I make thumbs up, it comes out as 'telephone'.​

upload_2016-5-21_5-30-0.webp

Censored for SARP (tbh I didn't draw genitals anyway):
Shitty sketch of what Aiesu's ey'tis Aspectation might look like if it went full retard.
I hate the face but I don't want to redraw it.

The real Aiesu is a shortstack.

Actually, most Aiesu are shortstacks.​

upload_2016-5-21_8-36-38.webp

If you know who this already and I haven't told you, please stop snooping my RP notes.

Seriously, I'm probably not using her for like another two months.

What the fuck are doing​

ascontent_lhr3_1.xx.fbcdn.net_t31.0_8_s960x960_13217607_1198197506887727_5140754495321092567_o.webp

AAAAAAAAAAA WHY DID I SWITCH COLORS OFF WHY WHY WHHY
MY COLORING IS SO BAD BUT MY LINEART IS KIND OF OKAY

I NEED TO GIT GUD SO BAAAD​

https://wiki.stararmy.com/lib/exe/fetch.php?w=200&tok=6e5acb&media=character:edtoto.jpg

That is a visual reference for sake of ease.

They are all digitigrade, but not heavily so, if you are curious about the feet. They have three talons on their feet.

Kiraten are short and stocky. Very dwarfish, mostly 4 - 4 1/2 feet tall.

Sivaro's are very wirey, typical "Nerds" I guess you could say. They are fairly average in height, though. Generally, 4'6" to 5'3".

Laderin are the tallest. They re most often the ones to be over the races average height at 5'3" to no taller than 6 foot.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=species:vekimen That is the link to their species page which should have most anything you need for them.

I would like a Male/Female pair of each Clan so that I have a visual representation of each in a full body to have on their Wiki page.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back