• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Osaka's doodling

Fixed a few mistakes that were bugging me. Basically had too much fun this time with the anatomy.​

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-29_5-56-53.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I figure grown up Aiesu is very lush because for her entire life she's been unable to buy alcohol -- and now that she can, she's getting plastered. A lot.

Proportional drafting, or "you can be really lazy in 3D if you're just figuring shit out, not producing some nice clean tidy final project"

AKA "Osaka's attention span is very short but this means she can do a thing before she gets bored of it"​

@DocTomoe asked what this would look like as a hovercar.

Pretty straight forward. Also made the cab a separate section - given the engines are the big ball things in the wheels.

Might be a nice urban unmanned courier for high speed delivery.

Could make a mean ass technical with the right armor and armament on Nepleslia.​

Make Nipplepleslia's marines great again.

Yeah, I did have plans for a six wheeled APC a while back based on the same wheelbase, mechanical gimmick and premise but I never got around to doing anything with it and nobody really gave enough of a fuck to get on with it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…