Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Osaka's doodling

OsakanOne here. The better stuff of my journey to artistic enlightenment ends up here. At this point, it's mostly just experimentation...

lolipw5.png

If you'd like me to have a go at something for you, just ask here!

upload_2017-1-16_4-38-15.webp

Can't seem to d ofaces or bodies for shit tonight. Thousand errors here driving me crazy because I got half way thru a profile pic and decided to pose it because I like drawing the backs of thighs.

I think calves and toes are my new fetish, maybe (ha!)​

upload_2017-1-21_10-25-17.webp

Smoll, wide hips, boobies sorta.

Boobies aren't coming out right. Need to do studies.

Soooo many errors I don't know how to fixxxxxxxxxxxx

upload_2017-1-21_10-25-49.webp

Parts of the ear extend like feathered cones or something.

The shiny parts are slightly slimy, goey to the touch. They look like "that" bodypart for a good reason.

Abusable, probably.

I think ey'tis would pretty much be addicted to mimikaki.

upload_2017-1-21_10-25-32.webp

Winning smile.

Very interesting arrangement of teeth which were fun to study.

Decided to add a set of cuffs to the synthetic arms, to signify them more -- like a bunny girl or w/e I guesssssssss?????????

I give it like a week before I draw her being fucked like a fleshlight.

I am sorry in advance.​

Last edited:
upload_2017-1-24_9-27-21.webp

upload_2017-1-24_9-27-33.webp

Working on a super-structure.

Gonna need to texture it with some procedural stuff later.

This isn't mine but its what I want to try to make the surface look like:

a68.media.tumblr.com_60bb71044d831c620f69466876203976_tumblr_ok7g86FAjz1qkbpm3o1_1280.webp

awiki_wanderingstar_online_lib_exe_fetch_php_46d5428143a9cdfa860423a1993aa838._.webp

ai.imgur.com_khXwuXt.webp\

Assets for another project that I don't imagine will see the light of day here.

Its basically equal parts drydock, jump-gate and mass-driver and serves as a system's primary method of defense, able to through precise calculation even strike objects in the atmospheres of other planets with specialty torpedo munitions that guide when approaching target or disintegrate if they miss and strike something from behind similar to shrapnel. Formerly known as the Star Fortress Null, capturing it was a turning point in a major war that granted a system independence as its jumpgates were purposefully severed or shut down or the guarding of the openings was increased exponentially.

The thing is caked in regolith and its composed of eight massive towers and a central hardlight rayshield that contains an atmosphere, acting as a special "true" drydock ships can enter through. The gravity control grants that ship to become its own down-vector so the occupants can get out and walk on it without falling off and conduct surface repairs or sunbathe on it and appreciate the view.

Null uses nuclear detonations in the radiation belt of a planet to capture its electrisity once every 24 hours, capturing it in a big and ridiculously effective ring of hardlight. From the surface, it looks like an aurora borialis is wrapped around a glimmering long and very large star in orbit. Those who tune their radios can hear a strange double pulse every 8 seconds and a sound like whale-song of the hardlight collector working, as if Null had a heartbeat.

The design should seem oddly familiar, like that Lorath sword I posted earlier.

Doesn't take a genius then, to work out who built this?​

ascontent_lht6_1.xx.fbcdn.net_v_t1.0_9_16265672_14906327409775f14913900a7b440414e89794333e4d8e.webp

upload_2017-1-28_17-24-21.webp

Learning more about light. I need to knuckle down and just learn my goddamn anatomy already.

Basically Seiren in Rebeka's bodysuit for laughs.​

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back