• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Osaka's doodling

Hum. Is that actually just a material problem?

Sometimes it just doesn't like overlapping surfaces in the model. If you baked it in substance painter or anything like that, it hates overlapping UVs, too.

I think I've explained this before but Aiesu is in a near permanent state of pain most of the time, unless she's so high she can't even count her fingers and toes.

I've been following advice from some nice artists on discord who I watch stream and its really helping a lot.

The re-release of Grandaddy's "The Sophtware Slump" (the original version being the album that I was listening to when I first join the site) is really something special. I listened to some of it doing this piece and I feel weirdly full circle. Its a nice bow-tie, I guess?

Notes for self:

Hello. I imagine you're nursing a really sweet hangover now or have just finished doing so. Go drink some water. Here's what's going down: Glasses need correcting, lineart needs tidying, I've setup color-groups so you can shit out some masks and I want you to -- and I say this very carefully now -- use the flip tool and look for any obvious errors, then go find a color reference that's totally unrelated by two artists you like, battery-save the masking groups and then I want you to color this twice. Maybe even three times. I want to see you learn from your mistakes, you stupid rabbit-shaped moron. Do you get me? Do you understand?​

(More pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/uXXsP)

HGAW Double X mostly finished. I honestly don't remember how to fix most of the shit wrong with this kit. I've got files, drivers and razor scalpels and beyond fixing flash and some meet-lines, I've probably left a fuckton of errors in it.

I'm too poorfag to afford good Tamaya paints or a good airbrush and I am sure as shit not manual-stroke painting it. Prolly gonna ink and panel it some time next week, idk.

#stupidplasticshit​

The liquid painting tools in photoshop are nice. Anybody know any decent guides for how to use them?​

Radio presenter who's also on discord who convinced me to draw the stupid rabbit in the first place spent like an hour hitting on me with song choices on his stream all the way from Spain.

I AM DEEPLY CONFLICTED SO AS REVENGE I GAVE HIM AN OC TOO.

AARHRJRHJSDGFSDFGSDFGVSDFGRTVWEDVF​

I went full scum. I also learned to draw without framelines, finally (this is one layer, start to finish, other than the seperately colored parts which have their own layers)

Yey artistic growth!!​

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…