• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Osaka's doodling

Other artists: I'm struggling to render this into clarity. Its not really a skill I have and I'm not good at representing texture. Do you have any suggestions?​

So I found my OOOOLD Intuos 3 and fixed a fucked resistor on the board that turned out to be a super common part and I got an airbrush stylus for it. Basically that means it has a wheel that can tell photoshop to do something, from an 0% to 100%? Well, if you set it under the color dynamics, you can assign the specific tone you draw with. I gotta say, I'm in love. Every artist should 100% own one of these.

Oh right, this site doesn't like you linking anything offsite lmao

qt vertical orientation tank does a stand. Gonna figure out the intersections next, get this into high poly now I finally can

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…