Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Osaka's doodling

OsakanOne here. The better stuff of my journey to artistic enlightenment ends up here. At this point, it's mostly just experimentation...

lolipw5.png

If you'd like me to have a go at something for you, just ask here!

upload_2017-5-8_23-29-41.webp

>My plot specific NPC, Returner - a pirate, was deleted from the wiki
>She ain't happi

@Wes
Please pay heed to what your "maintenance scripts" ripped from the Dokuwiki website's consequences will actually be before you run them.
Characters, equipment and older articles especially that have been used a lot in roleplay have been fucking nuked.

I know you view it as spring cleaning, but I'd compare it to what the Spanish colonization of the Americas.

If you don't know what I mean by that, the situation kind of speaks for itself.

Perhaps it got deleted when I was removing the pages that broke the rules (and HTTPS) by including external images?

I can try to find a copy in my backups if you like. Can I get the character's full name?

upload_2017-5-9_0-15-35.webp

I've hit this point later where going any further makes me feel "You're going to fuck this up, put the stylus down and go make coffee" and then I don't want to draw anymore. Like I can't develop my roughs into good stuff as a result. This shit is really getting on my tits.​

Was she a WIP that wasn't in the WIP section? We began removing misplaced WIPs in summer 2016.

I"m asking because I can't find any forum search results for Returner.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back