• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Our Player Highlight for January 2021 - Hyralt

1611255051631.png

Hyralt is a new player that joined us in December of 2020. He has shown a great deal of stewardship on Star Army and has been a Superstar!

He jumped right into roleplay upon joining the site, his characters have made appearances in many stories including the Welcome to the Kikyo Sector and Battle of Glimmergold threads. He has introduced us to a fantastic line of characters which has included the Star Army's first Musician and Star Army's first insectoid.
1611255119268.png

Hyralt also has been recognized for his contributions; he often volunteers suggestions for improvements, he has volunteered to help the Staff with WikiProjects and he was the scribe in our last meeting. Everyone join me in giving Hyralt a big round of applause and a pat on the back. Welcome to Star Army and we look forward to your continued contributions and participation. Hyralt you are part of what makes Star Army an amazing community!

I really loved playing with Hyralt in the Welcome to the Kikyo Sector thread and have had a great impression so far. Really glad to have you here Hyralt! Also thanks for giving my plot a chance and I can't wait to get the first Resurgence thread going after the battle concludes.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back