• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission Parasite-Type Mishhuvurthyar

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
An update to the Parasite-Type Mishhuvurthyar

• fleshed the article out
  • added YE 45 update, bypassing the parasite contingency patch - So these guys are a threat again. They now carry the MHV.
  • added information about their life cycle

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Wondering if these lines from the OG article were cut because they're no longer true or if they are still pertinent:

"These infected persons make good infiltrators, since externally they can look normal despite being under Mishhuvurthyar control.The parasite is able to take some of the host's memories but it's not always a perfect process (basically up to the GM)."

They no longer are persistent because the mhv has its own way of affecting the digital mind as it turns its victim into a Mishhu as per the MHV article.

I've added a note about Parasites that do not carry the MHV which uses that section of the old article now.

Keeping the historical/ old type as a whole is rad!
It works for sure. My main hope was to make the parasites an actual threat again. The whole parasite contingency thing kind of weakened their place and effectiveness in RP in my opinion.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back