• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SACN: Orders Personal Business

Rizzo

To: Nakaide Shida Chujo

It would seem that SAINT's ability to review my personal life at will is causing discomfort among the (legal)business partners I am working with. I know that reviewing ST data is important but it is causing suspicion and doubt in the associates I am trying to work with.

I believe I may have a suitable compromise. I wish to split my ST data to reassure and protect the people I am conducting business with. My intention is to have my military career memory backed up with the SAoY along with data that is important to the YSE.
My business memory would be backed up to an isolated location that would be safe until later retrieval is made.

I hope you can trust me to use my training to judge between data that is imperative and entitled to my Empire and data that will only affect my personal life.

If this request is not unreasonable enough I would like press my luck by inquiring about the waste of federal spending known legally as Papadopoulos, Michael, a prisoner of Ketsurui Prison. I am unsure of whether he would be willing to cooperate, not that he'd have a real choice, but the idea of releasing and putting him to work in the project I'd mentioned during my visit has crossed my mind. I would like to know whether his crimes would make release into my custody a future possibility.

@raz

To: [EYES ONLY] Ittô Heisho Candon Suites
Subject: Re: "Personal Business"

The Executive Intelligence Directorate, unfortunately, cannot approve your request to maintain multiple identities through Soul Transfer Backup manipulation. Your business life is part of your military career. The Internal Investigations Service looks forward to reviewing your next ST check-in for information regarding how your associates came to be aware of SAINT's internal policy regarding operative monitoring.

Until such time, no blame has been assigned regarding that matter, and our trust in you remains steadfast. Director Shida is confident that your training as an operative will afford you other avenues of approach in dealing with suspicious business partners.

With regard to Michael Papadopoulos: please submit a formal request* to Special Personnel Projects.

Good luck in your current and future service to the Empire.

Authorized by: TAII CHIE YUZAWA, first yeoman
1月25日YE39, 1617 Yamatai Time
Executive Intelligence Directorate, SAINT

Seems like you want to adopt the character. Feel free to do so via the Character Applications board. I honestly have no problem with him becoming a controlled SPP asset, as you'd be his owner rather than Fivemarks, but his history of wanting to join the NMX might make Wes say no. Up to him!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back