• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: SRSS Yggdrasill (PG-13) Visit to Nepleslia

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You shut up and keep doing what you're doing, birdie!" The hostage taker shouted at Lyshana. When he heard the knock on the door, he backed to it with the scaple still pointed at the Elysian and then felt the door for any manual locks he could use. For all he knew the so called trade could be a trap, besides, the boss does all the calls.

Marcus turned to face the source of Toshiro's voice. "Ah, Captain. We are both relative gentlemen in our professions so I would like us both to come to an... Understanding. You see, there are a few things that you have that belongs to me, three functioning NAM Power Armors that you have been so kind to help me retreive."

The pirate nodded to his now fully armored accomplice. "Kill the grapplers, and fetch Walt from the medibay."

The M1 Demon Power Armor scanned the bay to locate the main circuits that controlled the manipulators and then proceeded to fill the conduit with lead. When the chattering of the Chaingun subsided, the pirate proceeded down the hallway with heavy steps.

"You don't even need to trouble yourself comming down here, Captain. Just point out the crates and we'll be on our way. Hurry though, our cab is waiting."

A message flashed across the Yggdrasill's screens. Parts of it was scrambled by external interference but it didnt matter because it was composed of one line repeated all over again.
Stall, help is on the way.

"...I'm not sure what Power Armors you're speaking of. If there are some out there, it would be a fine prize...but if you had Power Armor, I fail to see why you didn't use those to escape rather than an escape pod."

Toshiro tried that tactic, hoping that the escape pod's sensors were actually crude or non-functional. After all, the escape pod didn't seem to realize the Yggdrasill was there until the ship contacted THEM via radio...their leader was grasping at straws it seemed.

"Maybe someone else was here before us, though I can't be sure. Space is pretty big, and the Yggdrasill's scanners are designed to scan smaller areas at higher resolution than other vessels."

"Uhh... Cap'n? S'there sumthin' I can do? I don't feel right just sittin' out here useless. Somewhere on the Ygg's gotta be open for me to land in an' try'n do sumthin, right, Cap'n?" Shinji asked over the radio to Toshiro. By now he was nervously circling the Yggdrasill, trying to figure out a way to be useful.

Aendri nodded at the orders, and moved down the ship to the medbay, stopping just out of sight after showing himself for a second to Eve to let her know he was there. He then drew his sword out of it's sheath, and quietly set the sheath down so it wouldn't be in the way.

"...Ken, Aendri...if necessary, be ready to storm the Yggdrasill. But not yet...they have hostages."

Toshiro got his guns ready, confident the Ygg would relay all information to him...he was done playing. If the others couldn't handle this...there'd be blood. And Yamataians could take being shot better than Nepleslians could.

The universe seemed to be spinning in a way far different than it should have. Or so it seemed to the man’s mind as it slowly restarted after being in a vegetative state for so long. For a moment it was as if everything was clear before the feeling of reality and pain set in. His muscles ached from lack of use, his eyes burned and the world around him was mostly blurred.

Shaun had been lying on the bed and was now suddenly on his feet. He leaned back stretching his arms and legs, the audible sounds of joints popping and muscle stretching could be heard. Relaxing his pose, his bloodshot eyes glanced around trying to figure out just where the heck he was.

There were beings in the medbay unaccounted for. How it had happened was anyones guess, but Serenity and her Berog were both in hiding carefully watching the pirate that had her friends hostage. They were being mean to her owners, why were they being so mean?

Something deep within Serenity began to awaken then, a burning sensation deep within her stomach that seemed to roar to be let out, almost a primal scream that resonated deep with her soul. Her vision seemed to narrow to the one person holding onto the winged girl, like her previous masters. The girl reminded her of her old mistress whom she missed dearly, but that was just a small portion of her mind. The rest focused deeply now on the neck of the pirate.

With almost no sound, Serenity shot forward with unnerving agility. A few feet away she planted her hands on the floor and flipped herself, leading with her feet and her tail as she aimed to wrap her tail around the neck of the man now holding the winged girl.

Serenity's attack gave Lyshana some time to react to. She wasn't a trained fighter, so her strength and her speed were in question... but she was a doctor, she knew all of the... nasty spots. Pure adrenalin propelled her unskilled actions. That and fear. She did not know this would work... but she could hope.

The needle streaks for the man's thigh to inject it's unknown contents, as Lyshana's elbow heads for his sternum behind her. She was attempting to shatter it, and drive the shards into his heart and lungs. Of course, she might not be strong enough for that... she didn's know. Even as she did this she prepared for the pain of the vein being cut. The cryo-compartment wasn't TOO far, and would likely save her life if she got cut. She does try to slip away, but her wings made that distinctly difficult, and she winds up falling backwards against the man to prevent his reflex from cutting her... and probably getting him in the chin with the back of her skull quite unintentionally.

This works quite well, and the man is incapacitated. Meanwhile, the Demon suddenly crashes to the ground on a heap as Yggdrasill attacks it again, disabling the antigrav systems...the remaining man is promptly retained.

Soon the pirates were rounded up, their Bellystabber destroyed, and they all went toward Yamatai, for a vacation...and a refit.

(closing loose ends.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back