• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: SRSS Yggdrasill (PG-13) Visit to Nepleslia

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I concur" Lyshana responded, treating the sites with readily available meds "Let's get him to sick bay." She helped take the injured man away, her feet not quite touching the ground from her flapping. She administered some Klemptomorphine painkillers, and an anti-bacterial agent "This man needs an IV"

(Edit summery: Tense correction)

"Yggdrasill, record all data you can to give to Nepleslian authorities. Please contact them and inform them of what has occurred so far. Then continue to monitor and send data as it is collected."

Toshiro ordered to the Yggdrasill, wanting to make sure all the details were available to the Nepleslian government.

"Lyshana, please keep me posted on that man's status, ne?"

"Please allow me, he is my friend." One of the recently awakened employee took Arin's place on the other side of the strecher. Noting that he wore a technician's overalls, the Representative stepped aside. She still had issues to settle with the other LWC. As the three of them moved to the medibay, Arin approaced Marcus with her datapad in hand.

"Woman, are you nuts?! We've just got out of that tincan!" Marcus fumed, putting the papers on a nearby crate.

"As an employee of the Company, you know that some things can't wait." Arin pulled out the stylus and prepared to write. Through the transparent screen she could see the fourth survivor comming out of the pod. Another techie, he was haggard and was looking at his surroundings nervously. Something dropped in Arin's heart. Maybe I'm indeed taking this too far, but the Company... She shook her head. "Allright, I'll just go with the minimum. I'll do the rest of your workload."

Marcus clenched his fists. "Which part of tincan don't you understand?!"

Arin was not pleased that her attempt at kindness was not appreciated. Narrowing her eyes, she asserted herself as a representative of NAM, and emphasized each word as so the impudent LWC would understand. "First question of Form D13. What is your NAM Number, Employee?"

The burly Nepleslian cringed.

Kenji sighed, filling his ship to the brim. "I'm full up Boss. Should I come in and dock, or wait for the shuttle to come back?"

"Stay out there and monitor...you may find an escape pod for all we know...if you need someone to work with, you can call Shinji-san to the Alucard...besides, we have a sensitive situation aboard at the moment."

He said, keeping an eye on things...

"Keep an eye open for the Sojourner, Miyoshi-Hakase's shuttle, or Nepleslian or NAM authorities."

Aendri shifted slightly, getting uncomfortable. I wonder what happened. He glanced over at the commander, wondering what his plans were.

Shinji, Upon hearing Toshiro, contacted Kenji "Oy, Ken, Ya need any help like Cap'n suggested?" He asked, sorely wanting something to do.

"Not at the moment. Just scanning around for more life pods. I'm full up otherwise." Kenji replied. "Thanks for the offer though. I'll let you know if anything comes up."

Lyshana worked on the man in the med-bay, putting in an IV drip with antibiotics "What caused the injuries specifically?" she asked "Would he want biological upgrades as well as medical care?" she monitered his data, and tried to figure out how bad the infections were "they look like they were caused by thrown fragments..."

(Edit past tense)

"Thrown fragments?" The techie smirked, he then in one swift motion grabbed a scapel on a nearby tray and held it up to Lyshana's neck. "I could have sworn those were gunshot wounds, I know, because I shot him. Now now don't move, because or else this is going to hurt a lot more than a few bullets."

Back in the cargo bay a beep sounded from Marcus's watch. Before Arin could raise an eyebrow she was side kicked into a pile of crates. "Mack! There is a stored Demon over there!" The impostor LWC pointed out to his accomplice before he lunged forward to try to strip the Representative's ESG.

"Got it!" Suddenly revitalized, the other techie discarded the haggart act and sprinted for the PA, breaking the crate lock with a hydro hammer and started putting it on himself with deft precision.

The Yggdrasill, detecting the situation, the gravity increased in the vicinity of the Demon PA by a factor of twenty by way of the UGP system. Meanwhile, industrial grapplers began to chase the other one in an effort to stop him.

As Yggdrasill alerted the bridge to the circumstances in the quarters, the Commodore grimaced.

"Ken! Shinji! It's a trap! The survivors are actually boarders! Alert the nepleslian Government! Shinji, they're trying to steal the Demon. I authorize you to use the Ironman and the explosives in combat if the worst happens!"

Initiating a random jamming system to try and prevent communication between the boarders in the cargo bay and the one in the Medical Bay, he began to speak to the one with his knife at Lyshana's neck...

"...Boarder, this is Commodore Yuki Toshiro, Commander of this vessel. What do you hope to win from this anyway? You realize you can't hope to get away with any of this..."

Eve's face was the picture of horror, as she realized what was unfolding in the medbay...the defenseless Shaun was still comatose in there, and unable to defend himself...

"Dang! I hear ya sir" Sinji said, looking in the back of the shuttle and taking quick stock of what was on hand. In the jumble of wires, fuses, matches and the explosive bricks, the glinting handle of his RPB pistol shone to his eyes. Apparently he hadn't forgotten it, after all. "Sir, I've got all my stuff, but no Ironman, Gotta pretty good gun though. Should I land in the shuttle bay and see what I can do from there, Cap-Commodore?" he asked.

(Just the shuttle and an EVA suit. Tosh didn't want to leave the bridge to teach us how to use the ironmen, remember?)

"Hmm...that's right...I guess you have to stand by until Miyoshi-hakase returns with the armors...await further instructions, but be ready to use your explosives as needed...I'm trying some other things first."

Toshiro said, thinking, and trying to desperately monitor the situation.

"Captain, where do you want me?" Aendri asked, his hand on his sword. "I can be useful in these close quarters situations." He shifted the sword slightly to take the stiffness out of the sheath, and loosen it for a quick draw.

"Perhaps..." Toshiro said thinking...when Eve rose.

"Ca--...Commodore...I think I should exchange myself for Lyshana..."

Toshiro's eye immediately darted to the silicon woman, a bit surprised.

"Do you understand what you're suggesting?"

The girl nodded.

"Shaun's in there, without any ability to defend himself...and I think they're likely to take the bait..."

Eve cupped her ample chest, to emphasize her point...

"Besides...a robotic body lacks a jugular vein, and I'm a bit stronger than my frame hints at...I might be the best shot at disarming that man..."

Toshiro rubbed his temples, thinking a moment...

"Aendri...hang around the Medbay out of sight to provide backup. Your Yamataian body will be far better suited for a blade fight if the worst happens. If you see an opportunity, take it...but be aware he'll be on his guard.

Eve, attempt to disable our Medbay friend. You ARE the best suited for this right now...I'll hold down the bridge just in case. This place is meant to weather a gunfight."

Toshiro pulled a gun from the safe in his chair base, and turned off the safety...having the CO alone on the bridge during a boarding effort was risky, but necessary.

The boarder putting on the Demon armor started feeling the pinch of the gradually increasing gravity. Out of breath but correctly guessing and anticipating the move, he smacked the back of the half assembled armor, sucessfully triggering its gravitic field to nullify the trap.

Arin was terribly bruised, but she tried to prevent Marcus from reaching her gun by drawing it herself first. However the more experienced pirate countered this by planting his fist Arin's face first. Sensing the sound of machinery behind him, the Impostor picked up the now unconcious representative by the collar, putting his back to the wall and holding her at gunpoint to the grapplers. His eyes scanned the room for cameras. "Mr. Toshiro, we need to talk."

Toshiro glared at the man's face on the camera.

"...I'm listening, though I'm confused as to how you plan to get away with all of this."

Toshiro issued a text message to Shinji and Ken, covertly and over encryption.

Gravity trap has failed. Lure the Demon into space, and destroy by any means necessary. Lethal force authorized. Alucard can assist by using the Grappler and her weapons if need be.

Do not decompress the Cargo bay, a second hostage situation has emerged.

-Toshiro

Meanwhile, Eve went to the medbay door, and quietly knocked on it...

"Um...hello...I was wondering if I would be allowed to change places with Lyshana, the Elysian doctor...a trade I think you people call it..."

She still wore the dress, which combined with her bust, hopefully made her more desirable to the Nepleslian than the Elysian, especially considering that she LOOKED like a Nepleslian woman.

"Hell No" Lyshana shouted through the door "My own stupidity for not keeping an eye on him" She sighed at the man with the scalpel"So, I take it you don't care if I save this man's life then?" She asked with another sigh.

Her wings were mantled, as they always were when she was in a high stress situation, from the taut muscles in her back. She, in fact, appeared to be motionless. However her wings hid her sensitive hands hands groping for a needle, or something else to use as a weapon. Because of the differences in Elysian anatomy, it would be difficult to tell her elbow and hand were moving from the grip the man had on her... She found something, a needle with some medical supply in a premeasured dosage, and lightly grabbed it, just in case. A sadistic side of her hoped that it was insulin or kasserine.

"Now, please put down the damned thing, and let me work. I don't care about your hostage taking, I don't care about your fucking politics, there is a wounded man before me who needs treatment. I am a healer. I do not bear arms, I will not attempt to escape." She said this calmly, with and great force of mind "So put down the knife, and let me do what I do. Because you never know, it might be you on my cart next, whether or not things go well for your side"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back