• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: SRSS Yggdrasill (PG-13) Visit to Nepleslia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aendri sat back up, and quickly ran his hands over the controls, moving the arm over to the replication chamber, and taking it out of the shuttle. "OK, I got it. Head back on out so we can finish up." he then proceded to move the cahmber into the bay, settling it lightly on the floor.

"Righto!" Shinji said, moving out. He then called to Toshiro "Anything intersting you need me for, Cap'n?" his voice clearly showed enthusiasm. This was fun for him. He had found his calling.

Toshiro and Remi then emerged from his office/quarters, their meeting completed. They were all business now...

"Attention, Miyoshi-Hakase is leaving the ship, taking the larger supplies we've found so far to the SRSS-002 to make room in the Yggdrasill and Alucard for escape pods.

Ken-san, load the Forin with the larger items you've found thus far, and then declamp her from the quick dock. Have it go toward Yggdrasill.

Shinji-san, please guide the Forin to the rear airlock.

Aendri-san, match speed and dock with the Forin using the automated system aboard her, coordinating with Shinji-san. Then set the internal grapplers to load her with the larger goods and Power Armor we've found so far.

Miyoshi-Hakase will then depart for the Sojourner and load it with those larger items.

Arin-san, please work with Yggdrasill to recalculate possible trajectories for the Escape Pod...for all we know, it may have been knocked off course by debris."

Debris... Of course! The captain is a genius!

Arin stood up with renewed vigour. "Yggdrasill, upload the area scans to my Datapad. Highlight debris with a mass larger than 100 KG in a 30* Degree sector from the explosion." The Representative begain furiously tapping at the console. I'll find that pod if thats the last thing I do!

Toshiro said:
Aendri-san, match speed and dock with the Forin using the automated system aboard her, coordinating with Shinji-san. Then set the internal grapplers to load her with the larger goods and Power Armor we've found so far.

"Will do. Shinji, whenever you're ready." Aendri then set the grapplers in motion, getting set to transfer the goods to the Forin. He also began the automatic docking procedures.

"Just load anyhting that fits, okay Aendri" Shinji called to his Yggdrasill crewmate, holding the shuttle in coordination with the green vessel so the grappler arm could load the back. "oh, knew I forgot somethin' " shinji said, chastising himself and pressing the button to open the back of the shuttle.

Aendri chuckled slightly. "That would help, yes. Here comes the PA and some other stuff." With this, he began to transfer the goods, PA first, followed by the rest of the stuff. "Captain, what do you want me to do once I finish the transfer?"

"Aye, sir. Rearranging loads now." Kenji replied, hitting a few buttons. "Kurio, go into the Forin, and help guide it to the ship." he said, turning back around. The penguin nodded, waddling his way to the shuttle.

After Toshiro's announcement, Remi went and made herself ready. The doctor grabbed whatever she needed, laptop included. Once done, she departed the medbay, and simply waited patiently until all was done for her departure.

"I want you to assist Arin-san by piloting the ship in the search pattern she comes up with once you're done, Aendri-san. Time is critical."

With that, the Forin was finished loading. It was time for Remi to depart. The Yggdrasill chimed in to notify the crew.

"Forin SRSS-001-1 is loaded, Miyoshi Remi-san please initiate departure procedures at rear airlock."

Remi's ears slanted back just a touch. Time to step into my old set of shoes. She thought, none too pleased. But, the prospect of seeing her grandchildren, and her own child overrode her own discomfort at this point.

The doctor arrived at the rear airlock, and began the departure procedures. "This is Remi Miyoshi, I am ready to depart." She announced after preparations were complete.

"Roger that. Miss Arin, I await your orders." Aendri then finished transferring objects, and retracted the grapplers. "Shinji-san, you're clear to go."

"Of course," Remi's voice piped back to Toshiro, the sound of the ship's system's being manipulated could also be heard. "I will keep you personally informed of my progress." She said and as the Forin began to slowly drift away from the Yggdrasill until it was a safe distance away to engage its main drive system.

"Allright, Aendri, I'm off" and with that, the second shuttle took off, following Remi to the Sojourner to unload its own cargo then return to the junk hunt.

(There is no second Forin ((the other shuttles are different models)), and no one else has been given clearance to follow her--she's supposed to be alone.)

"Belay that order! Shinji-san, we need you here to assist in recovery and searching, as well as freeing any escape pods from wreckage with your demolitions abilities. Furthermore, her Forin has all the supplies on it and as a former Yamataian Officer, she can manage."

Toshiro said, recalling Shinji...

"I believe the 'clear to go' was a call to free you from the Yggdrasill, nothing more. I never issued orders for you to depart the search grid...just relax and get your bearings on what your assignment is, alright?"

The Sojourner was as it was left, docked at Uncle Nate's. After confirming the identity of the Forin, the Sojourner automatically opened its shuttlebay, to accept the craft...

"Ah, sorry Cap'n" the embarrassed Yamataian replied "I thought I was s'posed ta go help her, guess not" he continued, turning his shuttle around and coming to fly in close with the Ygg, in case he was needed again. Though no one could see, his face was very red.

Once the Sojourner's shuttle bay opened, Remi piloted the Forin within its hold, and waited for the bay to close, and for the bay to pressurize. Once that was done, the doctor opened the Forin's hatch, and stepped out. Smoothing her labcoat, she sighed. Once again a wolf in sheep's clothing. She both mused, and admonished herself as she began to unload the equipment, using her augmented strength. Being an NH-17 had its advantages after all.

Waiting for Remi on the Soujorner was a blinking heavily encrypted message containing coordinates outside of Nepleslian space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back