• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Resolved Phantom Backlinks

FrostJaeger

Banned Member
@Wes - When you have a moment, would you mind re-compiling the wiki's search engine or removing the hidden articles (the exfoliated Asterian/Ersetu /Gartagen/Pact/Vekimen/etc. ones, I think...?) that are causing backlinks to appear on the wiki's Wanted Pages article, please? The Ketsurui Zaibatsu article, for instance - one of the many I moved from the faction:yamatai: namespace to the corp: namespace yesterday - is said to have a whopping 364 redlinks...

...yet when I click "Show backlinks," there aren't any to be found:

It's not something that's particularly important or critical, and it's not something that stops me from continuing my self-assigned "redlink removal" project - eliminating these phantom menace links would just save me a lot of time and (admittedly to a lesser degree) effort.

Edit: Also, sorry if I borked the wiki's search engine or anything - it wasn't my intention to do so... >v<;;

Last edited:
The meta data / page index doesn't get updated for backlinks until someone visits those pages with the backlinks on them. It will eventually happen automatically.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…