• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: SRSS Yggdrasill Picking up new crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel thought again for a moment and smiled at him prettily again. "That would be nice. And there is another elysian on board?" She just seemed to light up at that, her wings twitching in joy as she heard that. Mel had been afraid she and Agrael would be the only elysians on the ship, but hearing that another was on made her happy.

"It may be best to reassign the other to Leviathan if she's more used to how it works and it's systems." Mel said graciously, but didn't want to push someone out. "But what can I do with this?" she asked and indicated her power armor that was standing silently nearby. "Will it be safe in here?"

"Yes it will. It's also not the only Power Armor on the ship. We have several NAM, a Demon, a Kylie, and several custom models as well."

He said, nodding.

"And Lyshana is a bio-scientist, our resident 'mad doctor' person. She's also fairly skilled in medicine, so perhaps you two should chat sometime?"

Mel nodded to him and smiled again. "That would be nice, I should do that after I get settled in." she said and put a finger to her cheek for a moment. "But would you be so kind as to show a newcomer around? I've never been on a ship like this one. It's a little..spartan." she said casually and shivered some, rubbing her hands over her arms. "And it's a little cold in here" she admitted, her arm motion making her boobs bounce some and once she stopped, her nipples could be seen prodding against the fabric a little.

Toshiro shivered as well, but not for the same reason as Mel...not even close.

"S...Sure! This way...where do you want to go first?"

Mel nodded to him and chuckled. "Well could you show me the way to the medical bay and the double room you mentioned?" she asked him politely, the quiet seraphim staying close to her while it held the pack of possessions. "Who else is on this ship I should know?" the busty woman asked gently.

Toshiro handed her a folder, with the details on personnel on the ship.

"That's everyone aboard...oh, and there's the computer's OS. This ship has a fully sentient OS, so it's considered alive by its crew...it's alien in nature, and not well understood, but please treat it with courtesy. The double room is this way...we can put your stuff down there first."

She would see a room which looked like it could be used for a medical room in an emergency, but it was still quite cozy. It had two large beds, and ample space...

Mel followed him along and read through the roster of the crew and blinked when he mentioned the OS. "Oh that's ok." she smiled. "Most elysian systems are like that too, so it comes naturally to be courteous to the AI." she explained and looked around as they entered the room. "wow it's very nice" the blonde said and began to poke around the room, examinign everything.

The white being would carry her things in and set them on one of the beds to let her go through it later. "Oh I'm so sorry. This one's name is Artemisia, she's my servant. Don't worry she isn't dangerous." she introduced him to the seraphim who got a quizzical look on it's face and bowed politely.

"I have no problem...just be sure not to let Miyoshi-hakase see her before explaining things...she is an ex SAoY Officer....I have no idea how she'd react. It'd be best to have her tag along for now..."

He said, opening the door to tour the medical area.

Mel gestured for the seraphim to follow her as they continued on with the little tour and nodded as she saw the interior of the med bay. "it's well-stocked I presume?" The woman asked as she examined the equipment it bore. The creature kept by the door like a guard as she did. "Whoooa eep!" she squealed, slipping on a bit of spilled lubrication slime and banging into a bare wall where she caught herself. "someone must have spilled a bit of it..." she said.

The seraph going over with a rag to clean up the spot of the lube. "I don't think I want to know wha twas going on in here to do that though" Mel giggled a bit, her breasts ceasing heir sudden bouncing.

As Remi walked towards the bridge she stopped, and patted a bulkhead, smiling. "And how've you been Yggdrasill?" She asked kindly.

"I know that Lyshana-san was working on bio-engineering in here recently. Maybe it's something of hers...are you alright?"

Toshiro asked, deciding to remind Lyshana of clean-up procedures later.

"Welcome back, Miyoshi-hakase! Father is in the medlab, showing a new crew member the ship. Her servant is there as well."

Yggdrasill replied, happy to have Remi back.

"So...how were your children? I've recently been fascinated at the concept of procreation..."

Mel nodded to him and dusted herself off with her hands and stretched her fingers out to make sure none were stubbed. She was all ok which was good, nothing broken and nothing really injured; not even her pride. "Yes I'm fine, it was just a little slippery is all." Mel said and chuckled a bit and continued to look around. "Well it's good here, you have everything you need. Is there anywhere else I should see?"

"My child is fine, she has children of her own now."Remi replied as she made her way towards the medlab. "Seems you've been well my dear, already asking about procreation, someone is becoming quite curious about life." She remarked as she walked.

"Well, you can see the bridge if you want...or the kitchen...or the cargo bay. You have the run of the ship, really." Toshiro said, smiling.

"Which do you want to see first?"

"I was not brought into this universe by such means, and do not comprehend it fully. As such, I am curious. The very concept of life being finite, in spite of its complexity and superior engineering, has baffled me greatly."

Yggdrasill replied, in an analytical way.

"I can't help but think that there is something beyond what we see, something...transcending this plane of being. But this is mere conjecture."

"To put it simply my dear, 'All great things must come to an end' this includes life. Nothing lasts forever." Remi explained as she came upon the medbay, arms crossed, eyebrow arched.

Mel smiled a bit and was about to reply to Toshiro when she heard the footfalls of someone approaching and the talking outside the door. "hmm?" she blinked, the seraphim turning as well. when remi walked in, the busty elysian smiled in a friendly way and walked toward her a step or two. "Hello thre miss." she said.

"Mel, this is Miyoshi Remi-hakase. Miyoshi-hakase, this is Mel...a fellow doctor!"

Toshiro said, smiling.

"This is one of two new crew I am expecting to arrive soon."

The busty elysian nodded to her and bowed in the yamataian custom. "yes, I'm here to make sure there's facilities for my friend's pregnancy and delivery." she said in a friendly way. "But it's nice to meet you Ms Remi."

Remi inclined her head. "Likewise, unless someone has been tampering with the medbay you should find it suitable. Everything is in its proper place, medicines, medical tools, equipment and additional supplies." She explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back