• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Player Spotlight: Charaa

Hi Star Army!

I want to take a moment to recognize our first-ever repeat Spotlight Player, @Charaa, for her reliable presence and participation, and unwavering positivity. She always reads and reacts to others' posts, and encourages everyone to have the most fun they can. She is never afraid to ask questions, and knows how to take constructive criticism, always rising to the challenge of making corrections. Charaa's characters are great to read posts from and fun to have in the RP and they do a great job interacting with other characters in the plots. She also plays an amazing Caretaker, Mazumi, on the YSS Mazu in Hinomaru Sunrises. Since the last time she was in the Player Spotlight in March 2021, she has become a moderator in the Star Army RP Discord, and has done an amazing job in such a demanding role.

There's nothing else we can add. Charaa speaks for herself through her words and actions.

And Oh My's.

Congratulations for Charaa for earning the Player Spotlight Award!

Player Spotlight.png

RPG-D RPGfix
Back