• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Player Spotlight: Immortal Cyan

Hello Star Army!

I want to take a moment this month to recognize an excellent Star Army member, @Immortal Cyan. Cyan has been around in Star Army since 2017 and has made over 1067 posts on the forum since then! She's active and awesome, frequently in multiple plots at a time. Her characters are distinctive, colorful, charming, and intricate. She has a very high quality of writing and posts regularly. She's pretty low drama and she's active in the Discord. Overall she's fun to be with. I really appreciate her being here. Star Army's greatness stems from you guys, the members, and we wouldn't be the same without Immortal Cyan. So let's take a moment to let her know she's appreciated.

Congratulations on the Player Spotlight Award, Immortal Cyan!
fetch.php

One of the many things I love about Immortal's writing is her dissection of the material. She likes to really utilize a setting element to its full potential in her posts without letting it outshine the other important facets of writing. I think that technical understanding of what she's writing really helps me write around her.

I also think she's got an incredible knack for creating characters that are both full of personality and that take their job seriously, as Cowboy said. She helps further the plots she's in through those traits and adds a rich complexity to any crew with each of her characters.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back