Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Player Spotlight - Locked_0ut

Hi Star Army!

Every month (okay, let's be real, every so often haha), we highlight a member of the Star Army community who's making a positive impact. For the month of September, I want to honor @Locked_Out for really setting a great example. I met him at Dragon Con and we had a great talk about the Star Army and he was interested so after the con he joined up!

I was very impressed by how fast Locke was able to immediately join in a plot with an interesting, well-written character and I've had a great time writing with him in the YSS Resurgence plot, even though he shook things up a bit! He's friendly, engages with other community members in the OOC Discord and voice, and just is an all-around cool guy. I really like how well he's doing and so please let him know we appreciate him and to keep up the good work.

I hope to highlight other members more often going forward, so feel free to forum PM me suggestions if you know someone who you want to commend.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back