• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Player Spotlight - Locked_0ut

Hi Star Army!

Every month (okay, let's be real, every so often haha), we highlight a member of the Star Army community who's making a positive impact. For the month of September, I want to honor @Locked_Out for really setting a great example. I met him at Dragon Con and we had a great talk about the Star Army and he was interested so after the con he joined up!

I was very impressed by how fast Locke was able to immediately join in a plot with an interesting, well-written character and I've had a great time writing with him in the YSS Resurgence plot, even though he shook things up a bit! He's friendly, engages with other community members in the OOC Discord and voice, and just is an all-around cool guy. I really like how well he's doing and so please let him know we appreciate him and to keep up the good work.

I hope to highlight other members more often going forward, so feel free to forum PM me suggestions if you know someone who you want to commend.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back