• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.
Before this month comes to a close, I'd like to highlight a member of the Star Army community who's making a positive impact. Although @Rizzo went on hiatus a couple months back when all that drama was happening (I don't blame him), he's just come back now that things are back to normal and I'm happy to have him back and roleplaying with us again soon.

Currently Rizzo is in Puerto Rico with his church group doing some volunteering. As you know, when Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico, millions of our fellow Americans lost their homes and/or electricity to their homes including SARP's longtime artist @Zairyo. Months have gone by and yet many people are still without reliable power. Rizzo and his fellows are assisting with rewiring homes (in Zairyo's area, I think!).

As a "welcome back" and for his acts of compassion for storm victims, I hereby declare Rizzo our spotlight player of the month for May 2018.

Please welcome back Rizzo below!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back