• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

PNUgen Starships

OK, I thought the name of the empire was a little strange :lol: . Still I like the list of enhancments is very intresting. Are they still available for the everyday character, or are they only available for Star Army, or indeed is anything like that still available? I realise that a site that is five years old can not really be trusted to give relevant information about the present.

Those sort of things, for the most part, are still available to anyone.

Back to original topic of conversation, I will try to get the measurments done with Rob (who has more of a head for this sort of thing), but if anyone has any (and I stress any) ideas over measurments, even rough ones they will be greatly apreciated.

wewtness? who spoke the name of treboR, thus awakening me from my sleep of a thousand... erm... whatever a couple of months devided by a thousand is... but anyway! yes! today and yesterday, Things have been Done! ... as in i actually got on yahoo and did the vast majority of projects with Tom! so... PNUgen ship is next in line today! (yay!)

and a final update from the mouth of moi - It is done! PNUgen ship (aka Mersina) is complete and ready for critics to point and laugh at! LAUGH I SAY!

To translate the words of my fundamentaly insane freind:

The ship that NovaCorp has designed for the prime use of PNUgen is finished, and all the designs are ready. Now called the Mersina it is prepared to be confermed by the representive of PNUgen (AKA Wes) whereas the corect monetary transferal will be secured, and the final discussion of which technology PNUgen migh allow NovaCorp to use in its own ships, as covered by the "PNUgen will give support for the ship-maker's projects" part of the proposal of services.

However NovaCorp development and production do not have closed ears and are prepared to make alterations even at this late stage, although to their minds it is finished.

They are similar to a simple room except that the gravity control is harder in there to make sure that things don't fly around and break. For this reason it is very uncomfortable to be in their while the computer has activated the increased gravity field.
That doesn't sound very good. Think out what happens to a stack of boxes...

I'm half-way through making the webpage. (I found "Type 27 Nekovalkyrja Scout Ship" in the radio section, lol).

PNUgen version will be No-D1-2 series (the first being No-D1-1a), while the un-altered NovaCorp one would be the No-D1-1 series

Thank you. It's looking to be an excellent ship for RPing.

UPDATE: You can see what I have done do far here (maybe some formatting and rearranging of the systems and interior rooms (which I made alphabetical). I also reduced the airspeed to mach 10. That's still very, very fast.

Braeden Cormac said:
NOTE: a simple modern-day scramjet system is able to hit mach 25 or greater...
The SR-71, the fastest manned plane ever flown, has a top speed of around mach 3.2.

The X-43A (a scramjet prototype) was supposed to go around Mach 7 (about 5,000 mph), but on testing, it fell into the ocean. In 2004, it flew at mach 6.83.

1 Mach=
741.454899115051 mph
1193.25599395754 km/h
[Source]

pwned.gif

Mersina (PNUgen version) added to the Starships and Mecha section of the website.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back