• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Post-Mission 22] Warm Holidays (YE 36)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shopping District

"I need some swimwear," Akane said in response to her companion. "After that, I'm going to be on the beach for a while."

Shinjuku Market District

Aikiko settled down once she was in the lesser crowded section of the market district and began to look at items on display for sale as she gave thought on what to buy for those of the ship she crewed with. It was new concept for her as she had spent the time of Giving of Gifts, alone and on her own. Even on the UOCPF Blueflower, the crew didn't give gifts, unless there was something to be gained or as a reward for past outstanding work in accomplishing the mission.

The few who had any meaning to her had left the ship for other assignments. That left a whole new set of people to get to know. She knew Cadet Stark loved guns. Specially the ones that made loud noises and caused maximum damage. She browsed through several shops that sold leather accessories for weapons. It took a while to find what she wanted to give to Tony. She bought it and moved on. A very nice piece of leather with pockets and straps to hold weapons, ammunition, and other nefarious accessories. When rolled up and tied, it was easy to carry with a strap on the outside so it laid diagonally across ones back.

She entered a store that specialized in knives and their accessories. She found a very nice 17 centimeter stiletto with sheath of the finest leather with a clip on it. Perfect for clipping onto shirt neckline and hang down the back under the cover the hair. It would be perfect for Hanako, since she was always in the limelight and hearing stories about her from the shop owners and employees when they found out she crewed under Hanako on the Eucharis. It was perfect for them social occasion that displaying a weapon of any sort was a serious breech of etiquette.

As for Mitsuko, since she likes to wear glasses, Aikiko found the latest in eyewear yet it was special. It had a mini-transceiver, microphone and a volumetric HUD that only she could see. Also to enhance her vision to enlarge what she was looking at. It provided automatic polarization to the lenses to keep unwanted light from reaching light sensitive eyes.

Kale, him being a tech, a working programable hover sled with a hand held remote control to carry stuff when he crawled into tight places that required hands free to manuever and work. It even met YSS Army standard for durability and ship board usage.

For Taharial, a case with a limited range teleporter to retrieve and send stuff to and from a desired location to help cut down on gear she had to carry when time was of essence.

Others of the crew, She got them a card wishing them the best for the next year. She didn't want to insult them in giving them something that would only gather dust and take up space that could be put to better use.

With her purchases, she headed back to hotet to secure them and then head out to enjoy the time remaining having fun and relaxation.

Shopping District

Natsumi stuck her tongue out at Tony. "You two go get something to wear to the beach. I already have my swimsuit and just need to change" she said and stretched her arms and legs, taking a deep breath as she stood outside the car.

Shopping District

"Sounds great, Natsumi." Akane smiled at Tony. "Come on, let's find something to relax in."

The redhead charged toward the closest shop that had swimwear. Her eyes locked on a jade bikini. As she approached it, a smile crept over her face. "This might work," she said absently. "It's definitely cute."

Shopping District

Natsumi followed Akane to the shop, she eyed the jade green bikini her shipmate was considering.

" That one is cute!" she agreed. "You should try it on" she added.

Shopping District

Drawing the bikini from the rack, Akane swept deeper into the store. "Trying now!"

On the way to the dressing room, she saw a pair of flip-flops in her size hanging on another rack. She collected those as well, then continued to where she might change into a better outfit for the almost-tropical climate.

Shopping District

After walking for a really long time, Sam finally made it somewhere with people. "Water. Water." When was the last time he had something to drink? He really didn't remember. Soon, he collapsed upon the side of the road. He really should have prepared better before departing.

Shopping District

Walking into the shop behind Natsumi and Akana, Tony looked around before shrugging and leaning against the wall near the door frame. She watched the two go about looking at the swim-wear wondering why they really felt then need to wear such skimpy things at all. It would almost be better not to wear anything at all, such little bits of fabric.

Shopping District

Natsumi spotted Tony lagging behind, leaning on a wall and walked over to her. "Hey, you wanna pick something out too?" she asked. "Unless you have something to wear to the beach already?" she asked, then quieter, leaning close to the Nepleslian woman, "Or, gonna go without?" she smiled cheekily.

Shopping District

"Looking at what you guys are looking through I minds well..." Tony stuck her tongue out at the other pilot and smiled. "Naw, I'm not much for swimming. I was thinking if you guys dragged me to the beach I would just grab some beers and sit in the shade somewhere and snooze."

Shopping District

"Well, beers and snoozes are all well and good" Natsumi commented, "But you have to splash around for a bit. The water here feels really good" she smiled and grabbed Tony's hand, dragging her off to the collection of swimwear. Natsumi had hers already, her red and white stripe bikini she had picked up her first time here a few years ago, but she might as well look anyways and see if anything caught her eye.

Shopping District

Being dragged along Tony sighed and resigned her self to getting a damned suit. It would cut deep into her booze moneys though. "FIIIIIIIINNEEEE!" She sighed as she looked around "But I'll pick my own..." She smiled and started flicking through the racks. It took her a moment before she found what she wanted. It was a Pink top, and a pair of light blue shorts.

Last edited:
Shopping District

Akane stepped out of the dressing room, noticing the outfit Tony had picked out. "I like those. I hope they're comfy."

Holding out her arms and turning in a circle showed off the bikini she'd picked out. "What do you think?"

Shopping District

"That if you lost that square foot of fabric you'd be nakids...." Tony raised an eyebrow and looked at the 'outfit' Akane was wearing. "You minds well just show the guys what you have and do with out the pretense and the cost of that handkerchief you're wearing." Tony smiled and was polite but she was speaking her mind, which was norm for her kind.

Last edited:
Shopping District

"I think it looks very nice" Natsumi replied, her red eyes taking in Akane in her green bikini. She stuck her tongue out at Tony's sarcastic remarks. "I like the color especially" she added and folded her arms across her chest and nodding approvingly.

Shopping District

"Thank you, Natsumi. I think I'll go check out before someone thinks I'm stealing this 'handkerchief' I'm wearing."

Shopping District

Aikiko moved through the lesser populated areas of the shopping district, looking over the displayed merchandise being shown. She had money, but living on low wages taught her to be misery with her money, only getting stuff she really needed to survive. She had clothes that were in good repair and decent. They may not be the latest fashion.

She caught a shuttle and just travelled to a different city to see the sites offered in the travel brochure. At least she had the time to enjoy what the tourist attraction had to offer.

Last edited:
Shopping District

"Sounds good" she replied, then turned to Tony, "Well, if you're happy with yours too, I'll go warm up the car while you two make your purchases" she said, not wanting to loose a moment on getting to the beach.

Shopping District

Tony nodded and went up the the counter with her purchases and payed for it. Watching her card get slid across the sensor she felt the pain of the pay being pulled.She took the swim wear and stuffed it into her bag, if she had known they were going to be going to the beach she would have brought one of the three swim suits issued to her..." She frowned and walked out of the store... "Is there a minimart near by... my soberness is starting to take over again..."

Shopping District

After checking out, Akane made her way back to the car. "Who's ready for some time in the sun?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back