• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Post Your Pictures!

Doshii Jun said:
Dear God. The shirt alone.

DORK!

Not that I'm any better, of course. Just sayin'.

Also -- I circle E. What is that, Kokuten, an SKS?

Excellent observation, that is a SKS Simonov*(I got for my birthday last year), came with 1,000 rounds of ammunition too!

I luv' bea'n' ah' suhtherner! :D

Anyone else want to make a guess to who I am, or should I conclude the test and assign homework to failed guesses?

*I often refer to the SKS as the 'Baby AK-47'

AHHHH! SOUTHERN MAN!

SOMEONE QUICK, GET THE COFFEE AND DONUTS, WE NEED AN NOT AT ALL HOLY AETHIST CEREMONY TO EXORSICE HIM.... NO NOT THE CRISPY CREMES YOU FOOL, THOUSE WILL MAKE HIM STRONGER!

CRAP IT'S NOT WORKING! GET THE ORGANIC MOCHA JAVA BLEND, STAT!

Sorry, I tend to over-react to people sometimes. This is why it's scary that my uncle owns a tank.

RazealK said:
F. Dork with a gun
postal.jpg

That's another reason why there are no guns in Australia (Except for Police Men (They have revolvers of some sort) and Army Men (I'd assume they're armed with a semi-auto Pistol))

Luca said:
That's another reason why there are no guns in Australia (Except for Police Men (They have revolvers of some sort) and Army Men (I'd assume they're armed with a semi-auto Pistol))

You can still get guns here, just that the laws are heaps tighter and there's a whole bunch of restrictions on types you can have. The cops have semi-autos of some description, and the army doesn't have pistols any more (phased them out a while back in favour of the Steyr).

Luca said:

Yeah, Wes is the one that the NRA is fighting. They just cant stop him from getting any more though...lol. BTW Wes, that looks like a Beretta to me, 9mm or .40?

Yeah, SKS's are nice, though I would prefer an Armalite AR-10. Just me though, definitely a nice rifle.

EBB or Gas powered? Lol. Stupid airsoft, I thought you might actually have a cool gun...

Im looking into getting a shotgun soon, scare off them random vandals. Been looking at a Remington 870, or a Mossberg. Still havent completely decided yet.

Remington or Winchester, though I've seen a few Mossbergs that are pretty damn snazzy. Ah, if only you could find an Ithaca Model 37 ...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back