• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Post Your Pictures!

Yeah, oldest trick in the book. You cut off your legs and hurl them across the room, then when the guards are investigating that, you sneak past them.

Kel said:
Yeah, oldest trick in the book. You cut off your legs and hurl them across the room, then when the guards are investigating that, you sneak past them.

Kel, you make me laugh.

Doshii Jun said:
Run while you can, Scarlet. You know not your peril.

And I mean Wes.
Seriously. I don't want to have to duel Wes to the death in a bridge over your hand or anything. Since, like, he's bigger than me, older than me, and probably a lot stronger than me...

I only accept duels with cripples... and midgets... and children... and retards...

Well, she's posting pictures. I don't see that she doesnt INTEND to be ogled.

Army training doesnt really intimidate me, though. I spent much of highschool at war with the ROTC jocks, so...

Doshii Jun said:

And I mean Wes.
He was flirting with me within 15 minutes of my joining. However I hear that that isnt particularly uncommon, so I find it less flattering suddenly.

Scarlet said:
Doshii Jun said:

And I mean Wes.
He was flirting with me within 15 minutes of my joining. However I hear that that isnt particularly uncommon, so I find it less flattering suddenly.

I'm not sure who got "wtf pwnt" here.

Scarlet, wiinnnnnns.

You can still find it flattering, Scarlet -- he only does this with girls he likes, and those girls are always good-looking.

SARP has just had a lot of good-looking women join up. Go figure.

Dear God. The shirt alone.

DORK!

Not that I'm any better, of course. Just sayin'.

Also -- I circle E. What is that, Kokuten, an SKS?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back