• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Post Your Pictures!

Chi is rather pretty.

And I hope Ryoshi has a photo of that. I hope he has photos of all the abuse Ive put you (and him) through. Life wont be the same if he didnt save those pictures...

Concussions suck so much.

And Seki has caused three of them so far! Oh, I also caught some sort of horrible influenzal disease mere weeks after coming to live here. Damn her inscrutableness, she infected me.

Chigusa said:
Oh, she'll be the one protecting me from you, evil Gaijin! >:3

Gaijin perhaps. I however am an avowed pacifist, and Seki is an avowed psycho killer.

She listened to too much David Byrne and took his ramblings to heart!

Yes, pacifists being scarier than killers would of course be why the Diet is freaking out and making noise about remilitarizing. Japan is sick of being so damn intimidating!

?! How is Japan intimidating?!

America is intimidating with their insane leader and nuclear weapons!

>:/

Blugh.

I love you Sekiiiii *begs for a Searing Blade*

Sorry. :oops: That was sarcasm. Japan is quite sick of being intimidated, and the US is getting sick of keeping bases here (...Im fair certain Okinawa for one is sick of the bases too).

So, Abe wants more troops and more military expenditure. Cant say I blame him, except that he's a psychopath.

I don't blame Abe, but I don't like him much either. He's on the "neutral" level with me.

It's not a euphamism, I want a Lorath Plasma Sword, you bastard!

Murayama <3 <3 <3 was awesome.

Now enough political discussion. Time for photos. Eiken, let's see more of you!

You mean any of me? I don't believe I've ever put a photo up on the internet.

Lets see if I have any on the compy...

Hm. There's this one.
orionsun.jpg

Before leaving the US. Thats in Hotchkiss, Colorado, where I have most of the Norwegian side of the family. Save for the ones still in Norway.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back