• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Post Your Pictures!

Hmm. Bearded guy wearing sunglasses, wielding a pistol, and living in what appears to be a shack.

Permission to crack a joke (or two) at your expense, Jake? ^_^

Makeshift firing range?! OMGWTFBBQ.

Here's what my Muse came up with:

9/17/06: Yangfan succumbs to the overwhelming urge to report his friend Jake to the Department of Homeland Security (DoHS).

10/15/06: President Bush announces that the use of Diebold machines is mandatory in all future elections. Congress immediately drafts and approves the appropriate legislation.

12/24/06: After a three-month investigation, a secret military tribunal convicts Jake on charges of domestic terrorism. Jake was arrested by agents on his way home from the farmer's market, and was shipped to Gitmo on an unmarked plane. He was the first of many bearded, gun-toting, liberal journalists to be arrested in what appeared to be a government crackdown.

2/14/07: Inconsolable with guilt, Yangfan joins the Development of Educational Software for the Underprivileged (DESU) project.

4/1/07: Wes announces his candidacy for the President of the United States. His running mate is Seki. Wes promises to release all journalists from Gitmo should he be elected.

6/6/07: The ACLU, the NRA, the Society of Professional Journalists, and the Hair Club for Men petition the Supreme Court for Jake's release. The petition is denied, and the signature list is sent to the FBI for review.

11/02/08: After gaining the support of the Hackers Political Action Alliance, the Davis-Tanaka ticket is swept into the Oval Office in a landslide.

11/03/08: StarArmy.com is finally admitted into Wikipedia. ;)

12/24/08: Jake is released from Gitmo on his own recognizance. He is greeted at the gate by President-elect Davis, Yangfan, and Jake's girlfriend. :D

Did I mention the NRA can suck my cock? I've never encountered an organization that allows so my psychotics to fill its ranks. Especially the executive ones.

Yangfan, you've got a lot of pent up ... something. I can't put a finger on it. Are you okay? Are you still eating crack by the kilo? If not, you'd better search your Muse.

Oh, and where do I sign up for DESU?

(The story: The range is found in south of Baird Springs in Quincy, WA, coordinates 47 degrees 17'33.33" N, 119 degrees 51'13.73" W. In Google Earth, you'll see the little "clubhouse" as two white blocks. If you draw a diagonal line up and to the right about 100 m, you'll see a dark box. That's the end of the rifle range. The shack, which was finally destroyed, was at the bottom of the range, which is where you see me standing. My friends and I did a fair amount of work on the inside of the house. I was interning at a small newspaper there.)

Me.
1162036951799.jpg

And my 5 boys. They got stolen away from me the last time I was sick with the flu by my reletives, the..@#%$^$^%'s I have to live with now.That's ok thou, cause I got 2 more kittehs stayin at my friends house! =D
1162036820745.png

CannonEater said:
Sadly the most recent picture I have is from last years Nekocon,
wearing sentai armor comprised of garbage collected on site.

As a cosplayer, I feel disgusted. Is use of garbage to make costumes common over there in America?

Rule 4 of Cosplay: The materials you have used to make your costume do not look good.
Addendum: To get ones that look good, you have to actually spend money.

(Disclaimer: I am not a cosplayer.)

BEHOLD, TIS I. SIDEBURNS AND ALL!!
1164951698406.jpg

Now who the hell said that feet weren't useful?! I'm gonna sock 'em!

Taken Yesterday. Fun fact: There's an Apache behind me.

Yes, smash things. It would be much more adorable than Seki smashing wineglasses on my head. And hoop earings make me inexorably happy.

God, I think Ryoshi actually got a picture of that... I should ask...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back