• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Kaiyō Pre-Mission Three: It's Chemistry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medical Bay

Yoshida slipped into place second in line while others were distracted, and glanced around the room. she had all but forgotten about the smell already, simply giggling at the loveday antics Meissa was pulling on the bridge bird that controlled the weapons. Her mind wandered as she thought about this, particularly on what Anastasia, and why she wasn't here with her, hugging and k- Yoshida shook away the train of thought a little startled herself. "Where did that come from?" Embarrassed, hoping no one could read her mind she eagerly awaited the chance to get out of the med bay, reaching down and clutching at her dress she noted she still had a good half a chocolate bar. Maybe Anastasia wants some chocolate? She thought to herself. She grinned a little as her foggy plan formed, her tail whiped around in her excitement, and smacked into Misaki behind her.

Upon noticing this yoshida was knocked out of her train of thought, and turned around to face Misaki, giving a bow of apology. "Oh I'm sorry! I was distracted!" She seemed a bit flushed, from what little could be seen form her face any way as her hair obscured it. Perhaps from the embarrassment of hitting somone by accident, or perhaps some other reason. In any case her tail had safely wrapped around her leg, rather than whipping around like mad like it had been previously.

Meissa let go of Arbs's hand as her brow furrowed. There's definitely something off about the room. Were the whites more white? The metal gleaming a little more? The sounds, the noises more muddled and yet more acute at the same time? Wow, it was hot in this room. Shouldn't medbays and hospital rooms be a bit cooler and whatnot? Was it the amount of bodies?

Why was her heartrate so high? She tried to balance herself back out internally, but failed. With a sigh, she apologized, "Sorry. It's...a little hot in this room right now." She unzipped her jacket, took it off, and placed it half-folded on a open enough space on a countertop. Underneath her jacket, she was wearing nothing but a tank top. Her skin was a light caramel brown. Always meticulously maintained 'just so.'

Medical Bay

Misaki gave a somewhat quiet and sharp yelp, being caught off guard. She blushed herself and looked to Yoshida with a curious look before smiling, "There is no worry, Hei-San, it was an innocent act." She put her hands in front of her skirt and seemed to lighten up a bit. She noticed the Nito Hei's tail curled around her leg,

"Don't worry, Hei-San, your tail is safe." She smiled a little bit bigger. Her eyes reminded her of Eden's, which made her blush a little bit before she casually, yet shyly asked, "Is... this medical bay always... like this?"

Medical Bay

"Ah haha, if you're sure, Misaki-Chui!" She straightened out once more, and uncurled her tail from her leg, taking the oppurtunity to look her superior over for a moment before nodding. She wondered for a moment how cliche this probably seemed, two blushing neko waiting in line at the medical backup. "Ahhh I wouldn't know! I am usually... almost anywhere else! For all I know it could always be this way!" The Nito-hei giggled and relaxed, unclasping her hands from her unfortunate skirt. "Is it just me or um..." She gestured to Meissa as she continued. "Does love day energy seem to be a bit... infectious?" She had a grin all the while as she spoke, her tail doing its slow, swishing rounds once more.

Medical Bay

"And you have a current will, next of kin, etcetera on file?" she asked with a hmph of disapproval, even though Carter's medical case history was in her augmented reality view. Irit stepped around the bed, lowring the synaptic interface unit, "Try to think of something fun while you're being backed up. Like, I dunno, your favorite shipmate topless or something."

"Not here, not now. Make memories for your next body to recall before entering the medbay," Irit admonished the crowd, though this time it sounded more like a... Playful jest, from the medic.

"Not usually, chuii, but it is Love Day. And I can guarantee that everyone is a-okay to engage in sexual relations!" Irit cheerfully informed the executive officer, "Healthy and ready for action, as it were."

"Yes, and judging by your eyes, you're looking at it right now." Carter replied. He took a deep breath as the synaptic interface was lowered, letting it out in a beleaguered sigh. At the topless comment, he muttered something under his breath, barely audible to the Neko next to him. "Trying not to do that..." He was visibly blushing now, audibly grinding his teeth. He took another deep breath, thinking to himself "all right, happy thoughts... Dad... NOT getting my head blown off on missions... Kittens... Yoshida n--nnnnNNNOPE. Nope. Not going there. Finishing a project... Finishing a working project... Meiss- STOP IT BRAIN."

Medical Bay

"Alrighty then!" she grumbles something about consent, making sure the contacts are touching his skin, "This should only take a few minutes."

With that, Irit put Carter out with thoughts of his female crewmates burning in his head.

Something was off about the atmosphere here. Mat recognized that, but didn't seem to be able to make himself think about it. His eyes were inexplicably drawn to the two crewmates that he knew the best, Arbitrated and Meissa. Both of them were somehow dazzling, and he could think of nothing else. Arbitrated's wings seemed to glisten in the light of the medbay, her feathers glossy and alluring. Likewise, he could not stop looking at Meissa's hair.

Outwardly, all that would seem different about his was a glazed look in his eyes.

Meissa stretched her impressively well-toned arms a bit. She adjusted her tank top a little bit, as she undid a few loops and uncomfortable spots. Her lean, tanned body was out for everyone to see as she stretched her wings as best she could in the confined space.
She then realized Mat was watching.
"Enjoying the view there?" She asked.

Mat blushed profusely once he realized where he was looking. What was he doing? What was going on with this place? As his mind struggled against the pheromones in the room, Mat's mouth was left without words, and so he stuttered. "I... uhhh... err..."

Meissa blew a puff of air. What a nerd. "Control yourself there, Mat." She replied, with the slightest trace of a smile on her face.
The heat wasn't getting any better, either. Did the lights increase in brightness or something? And her heartbeat was still incredibly fast.
That, and everyone else was acting weird. Her...included? Maybe. Probably. At least her face wasn't flushed red with blushes like everyone else. Probably flushed because it was hot, maybe.
Meh. Pretty irrelevant. As it stood she felt great. Absolutely great. Especially with all that blood rushing through her body.

Last edited:
The smol one giggled at Mat's apparent brain fart. Interrupted by a pause with a confused look, before she giggled again, Arb thought something was off- at least she wasn't feeling particularly warm, like her cabin mate. Unlike most of the girls on board, she had certain... Liberties... Regarding undergarments, when it came to support. That was beside the point, anyways.

Looking literally up at the silly man next to her, she took a nice, long look at his body, his attractive build, his... Okay, Shan, snap out of it, it's just a day of the year. You've been single for this day several times, even if some guys have tried you in the past. But.... No. Stop. The internal debate wasn't very concealed, as her adorable body wiggled side to side gently with the turmoil, her eyes glazing over just slightly, staring off into the center of the room with no explanation.

Meissa looked down at the increasingly uncomfortable Arble.
"You okay there?" She laughed. She seemed to enjoy everything, from how Mat's eyes shifted colors under the light, to the sheen of Arbitrated's hair, to how well-kept Yoshida's few spots of fur were, to how cute it was everyone was so flustered for some dumb reason.
The colors of everything were never so vibrant, she remarked.

Mochi fought the urge to giggle when Irit pointed out he should have been a little more tidy with his work. He barely heard her, his fingers and toes becoming all tingly. "Y-.. uh-uh." he managed to mutter in response, though he sounded distracted. The officer raised his head to the lights, seeming to almost realise something was a little off, before he could think over what it could be he started to look absentmindedly around the room. As Mochi swept his gaze over the central table, he caught Arbitrated's eye and a surge of blood made its way to his brain. He felt as if he could lose himself inside the dual colours therein, unable to stop himself marvelling for a few long moments before finally casting his vision to the ground sheepishly with a smile.

Last edited:
"Yeah, yeah..." She shook hear head, locking eyes with Mochi's emerald oculars. It was an odd sensation, as if he was staring into her soul lack of a soul... When he broke contact, she curled one half of her mouth in the relatively upwards position-although this is technically in space, so directions are basically completely Arbitrary relative to the person who identified them. Her face turning a shade more blood-colored than previous, she brushed a bit of her hair out of her face with her dominant hand, using the arm to partially or completely block most of people's view of her face as she draped said reddish brown hair onto her right ear.

Medical Bay

Misaki felt warm, and seemed to be blushing as her mind once again drifted towards Eden as she spoke to no one in particular, "I-I don't like medical exams, these always remind me of death." Despite her somber tone, her mind seemed to be going aloft with thoughts about people, and herself. She awkwardly moved her arms in a self embrace and seemed to stare off into space,

"Eden, I'm still scared..." She sent telepathically, her eyes looking down and to the left.

Meissa stretched herself out once again, letting her slender figure fill the room's presence as she went up to her toes. Then she bounced back down.
"Yeah. Medical exams kinda suck."
Her hazel-brown eyes looked to the side. 'Suck' was, of course, an understatement. Given that the one medical exam that was the most like this one...well, that was unhappy memories.
She looked back up at the light. Her eyes changed to a warm gold as she squinted at the light. She swore it was broken or something and producing way too much heat.

Bridge

Eden pushed the palms of her hands into the console of the command center of the bridge and stood, hips high in the air as she leaned forward and sent out a encrypted, but hasty, message.

"You're scared?! Saki! I won't let you be scared about anything without me there to comfort you, my sweet child. I'll be there in an instant!"

She commanded those on the bridge and Boss to handle things in her absence and began floating out of the bridge and towards the medical bay.

Medbay

Seeing that Carter's brain had been successfully backed up, she revived the engineer. Patting him the head, she stepped back to let him off the bed.

"You've missed quite a lot, while you were away, Carter-hei," Irit murmured and pushed him back into the mob of amorous spacers, "Okay! When you finish pawing each other, we'll continue!"

YSS Kaiyō
Main Hallways

On her path to the medbay, Eden spotted a wayward soul. Anastasia had been standing to one side of the hallway leading from the bridge to the medical bay, staring into space at the general direction of the bay door. She looked like she was lost in thought, depressed or nervous looking.
She was so spaced out she almost missed the Taii, passing, before she snapped back to reality. She stood at a better attention and saluted, wings picking up off the wall.

"Greetings, Taii."

She still looked lost, her emerald eyes wary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back