• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Kaiyō Pre-Mission Three: It's Chemistry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anastasia got back up, shaking away the weird, out of place thoughts from her head. She looked back over at Orion, offering a hand to the Elysian on the floor.
"Try caffeine."

"I will, if I don't spill it first"

He shook his head, his eyes starting to focus on Anastasia, Orion was now leaving the semidrunk state.

Medbay-Laying on the operating table, waiting for the medic to put her under

Yoshida hummed a bit as she waited, listening as others talked, flirted, and, fraternized. She tried to ignore most of it, as she averted her gaze from everyone's suddenly so alluring bodies, her eyes just kept drifting back to EVERYONE. Even as she was starting to feel better, she still had a red face, goofy grin, and would absolutely not make eyecontat with anyone. And then she heard Anastasia. She looked over at the doorway quickly after that. "Annnaaa is that you out theree?" Her words were a tad drawn out.

Orion, now coming to his senses, can make out a hand offering some help to get him up. Likely not to have seen much of Anastasia apart from Eden's team building meetings, this is the first chance he's gotten to actually talk to the tall, blue winged girl.

Anastasia looked up upon hearing Yoshida's voice, looking over to see the corner of her roommate from the door frame. She responded after a moment, still holding her hand out for Orion. "Yeess, Koko."

Still on the op table- medbay

"Come ovveerr! I'm getting my backup I want to see you get yours tooo!" She sounded so sweet and sing songy as she spoke, but also seemed to sound a little nerous like she needed help. Her tail at this point had wrapped itself around her own waist, a sort of sneakier way to hug herself for comfort. Somethign didn't quite feel right here, with all these suddenly pretty looking faces, and how her eye seemed to hone in on all those interesting details like, a slightly out of place hair that made somone just look adorable, or a bead of sweat slowly tracing the contours of th- She quickly shook her head again to releive the stress this feeling was bringing upon her.

Orion took Anastasia's hand, getting up

"Thanks...."

He was now fully awake, he looked around, finding himself close to the medbay.

"What are we doing here...?"

Anastasia let go of Orion's hand as soon as he was up, putting it against her torso in a manner similar to her bunched up wings. "ST backups... I think."

Anastasia walked over to Yoshida, popping around the corner to see her friend. "Everything going okay?"

Orion put a hand on his head

"Right... And I'm late......Sleepy head"

He walked into the medbay as he thought 'lets get this over with'

Yoshida grinned a bit at anastasia, relieved right away for an instant, although she was still blushing and clearly, in some amount of emotional distress, as was nearly everyone else in the med bay it seemed. "Uh, Feeling a little funny!" She gave another nervous giggle and looked away for anastasia feeling like a big dummy, it embarrassed her to look at nearly everyone and now it seemed her friend was no exception. She was also laying on the operating table, shifting around a bit uncomfortably as she avoided looking at nearly everyone in the room. "Is this what love day is like every year?"

Anastasia looked back at Yoshida with a worried expression on her face. "Are you... Alright, Yoshida?"
She looked around at the others in the medbay, and back at her flustered friend,.who mentioned love day. She shuddered a tad bit, reminded of the weird flying thoughts from earlier. "What are you talking about?..."

The way Arbitrated had wiggled her hips nervously while he came over made him smile in delight, it was genuinely adorable. Now Mochi was this close to her and hadn't yet melted or burst into flames, his nerves started to begin slipping away slowly like a heavy blanket. Or maybe that was the pheromones helping. The blonde seemed at a loss of where to look as she spoke and he ended up lowering his eyes too, trying to gather some confidence. After she finished he chucked to try and break the tension, which he somehow remembered was the thing to do. He sincerely hoped it worked and sounded as good as in his head.

"Yep.. My real name is Seinosuke Iemochi. O-or just Sein." Yep? Really?! What a reply, genius! In the back of his mind he realised she might recognise his family name, which was a possibility but he was too preoccupied to care. The Juni's smile dimmed marginally as he saw exactly how much she was shaking - she looked practically petrified. Her red-brown locks cascading down, shimmering beautifully with the effect of the wind only made him more determined not to mess up. He wanted to reach out and hug her; she seemed so afraid. Reassuringly, he tried to spark conversation: "So, you're a weapons operator right? What made you uhm- join the Kaiyō?" Way to state the obvious.. He had no idea how that'd come out, ideally not too strong or too timid.

Last edited:
She seemed to think about the questio before shrugging uncertainly "Well everyone seems a lot more... attractive today so I don't know! It feels weird but everyone looks so nice." She said this as she glanced up at anastasia once more, blushed and looked away to spot 'Seinosuke' and blushed even harder before she managed to tear her eyes away from everyone again before some new, unusual fantasy shoved its way to the forefront of her mind, despite how badly she wanted to give in to drooling at the mere thought of everyone, and possibly sporting an anime-like nose bleed shortly after.

The beet red kitty squeezed her eyes shut as she tried to pretend everyone just didn't exist, screaming in her head for the medic to just put her under before it was too late! She had never felt quite this awkward before, and it was a very uncomftorable new way of feeling the world. She felt like she was burning up too- though that was probably just the intense blushing bringing all her body heat to her surface.

"M-Mr.- Santo Juni Sein?" By the void he's so cute when he laughs... Even though Sainosuke may have calmed himself down a little, his partner's status seemed to... Well, not get more intense, mostly stabilize in its current form. She stole a-yeah no she was caught looking him in the eye again, caught red handed! Look, Arb, you're not going to get anywhere shaking like a broken firing pin so you should- "Y-y-uhh.... Yeah, That's my job and uhh, umm..." Pull yourself together missy! There's just a chance you'll salvage this if you can get the conversation going! "ahem Yeah, that's what I did. I joined the Kaiyo because... Well, I had applied for one of the destroyers but they were waiting for more experienced people so instead I ended up on the Kaiyo and here we are in deep space and how are you and-" Almost like as if she needed the momentum to stay in one piece, Shan started to slightly-slightly[/]-improve in her visible condition, and her voice made a song that had been almost made just for Mochi. She had to pause for a breath in fact, but resumed where she left off. "-why did you end up out here? I love your eyes by the way they're very pretty!" She shook herself a little, mostly intentionally of course, but still trembled just a little bit. It would, in fact, be easy to hug her, she's right there in front of him, just taking a few deep breaths to bring her composure farther away from the grave complexion that extremely mild asphyxiation tends to give you.

Anastasia looked down at her cherry-colored friend, who while normally excitable, was never this excited. Anastasia reached down and papped Yoshida's hand, looking around at the others in the room. "You're gonna be fiine...". She noticed the covered L'Kor body and shuddered a little bit, wings hunched. Her eyes drifted to a little bit of shininess on the ground beside the directed body, broken glass. She didn't think to much to say anything about it, figuring it was just Mochi making a mess of his work, but kept a hawk eye on it.

Last edited:
Yoshida tensed up visibly when she felt Anastasia's cool, reassuring touch. She alllmost looked up to anastasia's face, but realized she might not look away once she did. Instead she smiled shyly, as she wondered what was wrong with her why was she so almost freakishly happy about a hand touch from her friend. "I uuhhh... hehe..." Was just about all she could spit out as she, for a breif moment, tried to grab at the hand that touched hers. At least she nodded inagreement that she would indeed, be fine.

Medical Bay

Misaki blushed harder than usual as she left Eden's grip. She looked to the Taii and asked shyly and somewhat worriedly, "I need to get one one, but it seems that they are about to start. Eden-Taii, c-c-can you help me with mine?" If she could blush anymore, there would be another deeper shade of red. She placed her hands to self hug herself and lowered her head down and two the side out of embarrassment.

She was the XO for Empress' sake, Eden's right hand and Kaiyo's second in command! Why was she acting like this all of a sudden? She felt hot and she didn't like the feeling of it, it just made her more shy and uncomfortable.

Mat soon gave up on trying to talk to Meissa for the moment and noticed Arbitrated and Mochi, and realised he had not said hello to the diminutive Elysian, and in true dense fashion, stumbled over, his face still flushed and his eyes drawn to her wings.

"H-hi there Arbitrated, sorry I didn't say hi earlier."

From the room with the ST bed, anyone listening in could hear a loud THUNK, followed by a lot of swearing. Then, Meissa's voice, incredibly groggy, but still her voice.
"Mat? Maaaaat. Or just someone in general?"

Not this...godawful feeling again. It was horrible. The feeling that you just had your conscience ripped clean through, the feeling of numbness in all your limbs and body...not to mention anesthesia making you feel like you just got chipped out of a boulder...if this was what entering the afterlife was like, Meissa made a mental note to file a complaint to higher powers about fixing how newly deceased were dropped in the afterlife. Like, could you not have me feel like I got dug out of my coffin after a thousand years of fossilizing? Thanks.
But in the material world at least, that's how you knew the ST was successful.
Now that was a curious question. What did entering the afterlife feel like? She never spent long enough dead to figure out, and the one person she could ask...well...
And now her head hurt because she hit it on the floor. Great day. Absolutely great. Maybe it could be turned around, if Mat showed up.
Ugh, did he basically offer to be her boyfriend? Not that she was complaining. At the moment, there were more pressing concerns as Meissa tried to pick herself up and flop onto the ST bed, wings, spread wide. Compared to before when she was looking great, Meissa was now sure she looked like hell itself.
Another reason to hate ST operations.

Last edited:
Mat noticed Meissa calling out to him, and so after saying a few more words to Arbitrated, "Why don't you come with me to check on Meissa?", walked over to check in on the groaning girl.

"How did it feel? Are you alright? Is there anything I can do to help?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back