Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Ragnarok

If I'm not mistaken, I think Gunhand will handle the landing transition, you don't need to set it up. I believe he'll post once Whitehart edits his last post now that you've corrected yours.

Yea I know that the transition is up to him but I felt that since I am the pilot I should put in some sort of notification that the landing site is coming up I also left room for my character to be wrong.

Hello guys. GM post is up. @ArsenicJohn I hope that you can work with that for a quick introduction.

You all will be splitting up in teams. If you would like, after you partner up, we could JP each scene so that I can give everyone feedback instantly. If yall dont feel like doing that, after everyone makes their posts then I will say what happens like usual.

Hope you like it!

Yeah that's good. I've never done a joint post but I wouldn't mind trying it. I'm thinking about pairing up Corgan with Rosemary for this mission, I think it will be interesting for character development with their histories.

Hey guys. I am sorry about the delay. I have had midterms plus Clinicals this week so I haven't had the chance to make a GM post. Now that the week is almost over I will have a post up by at least sunday. Sorry for the inconvenience

RPG-D RPGfix
Back