• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Razeal Kresh

Good Questions Fian, thank you.
I made the char 24 because I am 25 irl. Thus, I have a good idea where he's at in life. =D
I was wondering about the Yamatain biology, but I can't seem to think of any other skills to add.

Since ships run on those god awfully complicated technologies and fire all kinds of thingamajigs, you should consider Mathematics ( Which also includes physics ). And also chemistry too, for making new ship alloys.

Drop your skills down to 7.

I recommend removing the biology one, as it doesn't really have anything to do with his dreams of shipbuilding.

I also suggest weakening his information tech skill to make him stand out as a designer of ships, not an operator.

Information Tech: Replace indepth knowledge of computers with working knowledge. He can operate computers on ships proficiently, rather than "operate most any ship." Delete every mention of his abilities regarding hacking or counterhacking.

Designing ships doesn't mean he's a pro with the ship's operating system. That's what we have the computer scientists for. :)

That being said, after you do the 8th edit of this sheet (following my suggestions), consider the character...

APPROVED!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back