• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Reddit "ICanDrawThat" Idea/Topic Discussion

Legix

Heyo peeps =3=/ I'mma start making weekly requests for SARP on this subreddit. The reward for artists who post here is experience, exposure, and thanks... so I hope everyone helps in upvoting these threads, thanking artists (in rewards and thanks alike), and suggesting ideas. I plan to use this thread for 1 to 2 days to gather ideas for each week's vote. In the case that I vanish, this doesn't need to continue... but I hope this becomes an outlet for the newer members and those who might not have enough for their own submissions to help get ideas in and potentially highlight awesome members (like @Ametheliana received art for being awesome =3=b).

So yeh. Post here with yer ideas. 1 or 2 per person is all we need. Neko, Nepleslians, specific characters, guns, ships... you make a pick and state it here =3=b

Last edited:
Yeah I'm really thankful to have received art fro that because of you Legix. Thanks a billion times over.

I think Pango girls.

I can get Orion art from Tutti that way it's all cohesive but by all means get more art. Just know @Squidrobot that I'm going to get him some new threads.

I clicked the arrow already just because I thought making it look red would be cool.

PLOX no burger murder

Week 1 Results
Heyo peeps =3=/ checking back in to update everyone on what happened during Week 1! We were given two pretty birbz. See below!

ai.imgur.com_xdf70w6.png ai.imgur.com_020SlkI.png

Arb is a tuff little buttface, ain't she :O? @DUMBOyBK joined up and was even planning to do commissions! So hit 'em up on the site now that they've established themselves!

Week 2 Voting
You know the drill! Reply to this thread with up to 2 ideas per person!

An Elysian, Sepra'Shan, or male version of the Mindy 4.

Week 1 Results
Alright everybody, we got some art for the sneks. Well... we got one snake some art, in particular.

We had two artists appear in the request thread, one being our new, site familiar @DUMBOyBK and the other a new artist who goes by Coltronics. You can see the Reddit thread here or by clicking the link above this post =3=/

ai.imgur.com_kbcE3js.png ai.imgur.com_Qycjnrq.png

Same snake, one of the site's few Separa'Shan. You can read up more on Aerlia here.

Week 3 Voting
You know the drill! Reply to this thread with up to 2 ideas per person!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back