• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Resurgence Resurgence of Yamatai - Mission 6: Machine Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aboard ship, heading to Wardroom.

Sanda caught Yayoi's face when she noticed Sanda's injuries'. The tattooed Nep couldn't resist teasing her fellow ranger a little bit. She looked at the stump of her shoulder and shook her head. "It's just a flesh wound, Hermana. I've had worse."

Aboard ship, heading to Wardroom.
Yayoi made a sound that was foreign to her, and others who have known her. It sounded like she chuckled or snickered. “Indeed, a flesh wound.” She said wondering if Sanda remembered the cybernetics they had found her with. Both had worse, but she knew this wasn’t a competition.

"So, casual dismemberment is a fleshwound?" Koyama asked as she fell into step beside the two rangers. "We can go to medical if you need it before the Taisa would understand." Pointedly gesturing toward the stump while accessing her friend's other injuries. She sped up her pace only to turn about and walk backward. All the better to eye both of them from the front.

She left out the fact she'd been warring with whatever Artificial Intelligence had been on the planet. Trading blows from a purely software-hacking perspective. Regret still ate at her over remaining on the ship. Away missions were slowly but surely becoming verboten for the Neko.

"Or a drink in the Wardroom during the debriefing."

"Uh yeah. Chiasa lost a leg on the last mission and kept going. I can't let a mere Neko show me up. And a pharmacist to boot!" Sanda said with mock indignation. She had been impressed with her new roommate's determination the last mission. Sanda then looked at her shoulder in mock concern. "Is it that bad? I've got a couple of spares in my quarters. I can run and grab one if seeing me walk around with an arm missing his too distracting."

Sanda smiled at Koyama. "Oh I will definitely be taking a drink during the briefing. For pure medicinal purposes I assure you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back