Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

Gaming RimWorld

IQ

Amazing game. Great to imagine stories with and such. I've recently gotten back into it again and I will start a new campaign, with my colonists being SARP players. Now, Cassandra Classic on savage is twice as bad as it sounds, so people will die. And when I think the first colony is settled, I'll go for Randy Random and see how long it thrives and whether or not I can organize a mining colony. I'll also make updates here when a colonist does something important, either it being a heroic feat, or death. I'll be keeping it somewhat in character and spin a tale around it. I'm starting off with the Crashlanded scenario, which means I start with 3 colonists, basic supplies and a random pet.

My first three colonists are @Jack Pine, a sanguine jogger super soldier with high combat skills, though barely any other utility. @SirSkully a nudist gay combat medic that also has a very strong construction skill, he also loves planting. And @HarperMadi, a kind, hard working teacher.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back