• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission S6-XM1 "Possessor"

Jack Pine

Submission Type: mech
Template Used: vehicle
Submission WIP URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=faction:uso:skyguard:project_atlas#statistical_information
Submission Destination URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=faction:uso:section6:possessor_armor

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? (Yes; me, today)
Faction requires art? (No)

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes)
Contains New art? (Yes)
Previously Submitted? (No)

Notes: articles for weapons systems for this unit planned. @Zack , stated the linked grenade machine gun in the weapon systems section, the USO has permission to build it and it's ammo since it is a Wazu invention.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
"I'll coerce [person name here] to do it." Is something that a mod shouldn't ever say. Coercion is wrong, and in some places a crime.
Good thing that taking things way too seriously on the internet isn't a crime! Get a clue! Ame's not going to force anyone to do anything and you know it, and it looks bad that you're picking at someone's word choices to try to find excuses to report people you have beef with (why I don't know. Ame's one of the most productive and positive people on the website). I have a low tolerance for catfighting lately so work on improving your friendships and remember we're here to build each other up and not tear each other down. I would have sent this privately but you're calling out my mod publicly so here's your public response.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad, and I don't have any beef with you either, but I do think you're barking up the wrong tree here. The Setting Submissions Forum is for nitpicking about wiki articles, not people.

Please don't use forced line breaks (using these \\) and always put text under your headers.

I fixed everything.

Re-approved

RPG-D RPGfix
Back